In the syllabus, it says:
"describe qualitatively and
quantitatively the force between long
parallel current-carrying conductors:"
Then it has a formula. Here's the link, it's under the motors and generators topic.

I really don't know how to describe that. Please help, my exams on thursday.

^there are actually several people with physics degrees (or at least in the process of doing them) here

unfortunately i can't help
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by blue_strat
Don't you have a teacher or something?

Well I do, but its you know....THE WEEKEND! And I need some help, and to the other guy, there's a few people in the pit that are good at physics. I unfortunately, am not.
The Pit: still not doing your homework since 2002.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
The Pit: still not doing your homework since 2002.

It's not homework, its summaries to study for my exam. I'm stuck on it, and I need some help. If you're not going to post something useful, then don't post.
Quote by fretsonfire74
It's not homework, its summaries to study for my exam. I'm stuck on it, and I need some help. If you're not going to post something useful, then don't post.

Okay then: www.google.com, or go see a tutor. I haven't taken college physics yet, and it has been a few years since high school physics, so google knows everything.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
Okay then: www.google.com, or go see a tutor. I haven't taken college physics yet, and it has been a few years since high school physics, so google knows everything.

Google was the first place I tried, and neither me or my parents can afford a tutor.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Google was the first place I tried, and neither me or my parents can afford a tutor.

Most college's have free tutors who will help. I don't know if you're at a university yet or not but even high school has some free tutoring.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Study group maybe? I mean, someone in your class probably knows what the hell is going on.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by i have to pee
Most college's have free tutors who will help. I don't know if you're at a university yet or not but even high school has some free tutoring.

Well I'm in high school, and I don't know about in texas, but I'm in Australia and there's no free tutoring here. If you want to do well, you have to do money. There's these seminars that I wanted to go to, but they're $590 per session. Australia: Helping rich kids do well since 1778.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Well I'm in high school, and I don't know about in texas, but I'm in Australia and there's no free tutoring here. If you want to do well, you have to do money. There's these seminars that I wanted to go to, but they're $590 per session. Australia: Helping rich kids do well since 1778.

Maybe ask the teacher for help after class then? I know my physics teacher helped people after school everyday so they would understand the material. Or maybe ask someone for help? Somebody has to know how to do whatever you want to know, and I am sure someone is nice enough to help you understand it.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
Maybe ask the teacher for help after class then? I know my physics teacher helped people after school everyday so they would understand the material. Or maybe ask someone for help? Somebody has to know how to do whatever you want to know, and I am sure someone is nice enough to help you understand it.

Of course he'd help me. But it's the WEEKEND! It's a bit hard to talk to a teacher over the weekend. My exam is on thursday, and I would like to have my summaries out of the way tonight.