Quote by dubes216
just spend the extra and get the one with the FR in it.

+1

aftermarket trems are unecessary worry

theres too many things that can go wrong if you do an aftermarket installation. just buy it with a trem
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
A 7 string wammy and installation will cost almost as much as your paying for the guitar. So shop around a little more.
Getting it installed would cost a small fortune.

Also, it's tremolo. Not tremelo. I really wish people would stop using the word tremelo.
I would contact Kahler and see if they have a 7-String tremolo. I used Kalher for a while on a Gibson Explorer that I had and it was amazing, stayed in tune, dive bombed really well

But Kahler does tremolos that can go through the body like a FR the or they have their own thing and just cut into the guitar some on the top but they are able to dive bomb. So I recommend Kahler.

http://www.kahlerusa.com/
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
Yeah like people have been saying, try to find one with a built in 7th string tremolo...cuz installing one is gonna be a pain, you gotta do some routing, find a seven string tremolo, overall its gonna be expensive
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
do you plain to get someone to install it for you? or are you going to install it?
if you get someone to do it its like 400 bucks for the tremolo thats seven string then for the construction would be like 200-250 bucks then the installation of the trem to the guitar would be 50-100 bucks so your looking around 600-700 bucks.
i know this because i want to change the trem of my guitar to a OFR and ask professionals.
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar
i suggest you buy a guitar with a seven string floyd rose, wait theres i think a 8 string guitar with a trem on it i think, ibanez makes it go check it out on there site
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar
Quote by ketiov
Getting it installed would cost a small fortune.

Also, it's tremolo. Not tremelo. I really wish people would stop using the word tremelo.

I agree. The correct word is "vibrato."
Quote by ketiov
really wish people would stop using the word tremelo.

+1 man.... +1.

And you can install a tremolo on a ****ing cow if you want to... It's just a matter of the time and money required. You would also need a very wooden cow.

Anyway yeah just get one with the FR in it... so much better.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.