Page 1 of 2

Wrestlemania is 24 hours away, anticipation is high, especially for those who are attending the venue. Is there anyone here that is actually going to the Citrus Bowl tomorrow? Just notify here!

Matches include:
WWE Championship Triple Threat - WWE Champion Randy Orton defends his title against Triple H and John Cena. Will Randy Orton continue his reign? Will Triple H once again become the King of Kings? Or Will John Cena strike his way to the top for the 4th (if I'm not mistaken) time?

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. The Undertaker. Will Edge keep his title on the grandest stage of them all? Or will The Undertaker continue is WrestleMania streak? *wink wink*

David vs. Goliath: The Worlds Greatest Fighter Floyd 'Money' Mayweather vs. The World's Largest Athelete Big Show. This is unpredictable!

And Much More!

Also tune into the WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony tonight at 10pm central.

Wow, I just read this over, and it sounds like I'm promoting WM or something, haha. I'm not a part of their crew, so don't sue. =P
R.I.P. Witold "Vitek" Kiełtyka and Dimebag Darrell.

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
i would rather read the bible
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
i ordered it tonight, 24 hours away man im so pumped to watch mayweather get his as s whipped, and i hope cm punk wins MITB
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
i have a question, what appeals to one about this sport? i never understood. you being a wrestling fan maybe you can clarify.
Quote by RedMoonMan
i have a question, what appeals to one about this sport? i never understood. you being a wrestling fan maybe you can clarify.

its ENTERTAINING, the soap opera BS is still entertaining and i acknowlege that is :fake: but it requires alot of endurance and listen to them fall and tell me thats SO FAKE but thats not the argument, something in our brains tells us that WWE is entertaining. its probably a chemical imbalance IDK
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
I'm not a wrestling fan anymore. I just wanted to see how many people on UG are WWE fans.

WWE is very stupid now a days. They lost their balls and most of their wrestlers that brought them high ratings. Damn Vince McMahon to heaven.

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
Quote by aaron6890
seeing as i have an iq over 92 i wont be.

Hahahahaha, no.

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
I used to LOVE wrestling. Then I went to a match and saw that it is totally gay and fake.

So no
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I would but its like 40 bucks to order it. =( Does anyone know a channel that it will be on for free?
if it was a real fight between the big show and mayweather I might consider it.

as it's a WWF (it's just not the same referring to it as WWE) fight, I think I'll pass.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I won't but I still watch wrestling I've been crossing over to the TNA side though
TNA reminds me of the 90's WWF
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
WCW was the sh.it. The WWe is well sh.it.

JCW is where its at.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
I'm getting Wrestlemania, just because it's tradition in my family. We order Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania every year. I pretty much stopped watching it about 3 years ago (right around the time John Cena started there ). It's just nowhere near as good as it used to be.

Also, Vince McMahon has pussified ECW. I kinda hate him for that.
Quote by RedMoonMan

It is an over the top male soap opera with outrageous characters, storylines, and action...

What is not to love?
I'm getting it.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Quote by Pow3rSlave
I'm getting Wrestlemania, just because it's tradition in my family. We order Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania every year. I pretty much stopped watching it about 3 years ago (right around the time John Cena started there ). It's just nowhere near as good as it used to be.

Also, Vince McMahon has pussified ECW. I kinda hate him for that.

He did.

Also kinda off topic but if anyone knows where to find OLD ECW online could they pm me?
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
No way, it's up to 24 now? I remember staying home from school with my brother to watch Wrestlemania 20. It was epic.
My brother is a fucking huge wrestling fan, he used to be into WWE, but has since found "real" wrestling- TNA.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Does it involve this beautiful man?

No? Then the answer is most definately no.

Years ago I'd get chuffed about it but not for yeeeeeeeears.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
hell no, its in my freakin hometown, of all places. orlando sucks.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Quote by Minkaro
Reva, Jeff Hardy got suspended just a few weeks ago for drug use.

The bloody moron.

I know
Not the first time either.
He's human I guess.

Doesn't make him stop being beautiful either ^__^;;
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Minkaro
Just wait till Cadj sees this thread.

TNA fans, I love 'em. They're so naive.

You rang

But yeah.
You should have used the Wrestling thread for this mate.
When it gets back to more wrestling and less stupid storylines and randomly sticking 3 or 4 chick in bikinis it the ring just to fill time then maby id watch it known and then.

Thats whys i watch TNA on the (very very) odd occasion, the have all this fancy acrobatic action, it really keeps you on the edge of your seat
My house doesn't have wheels, so no.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
As a huge wrestling fan, and a huge WWE fan, it saddens me to see WWE going down the drain, but something tells me to stick with it. People like Edge, the Hardy's, Jimmy Wang Yang, Deuce and Domino, they are the future of WWE, if WWE get it right. Which going off of the last few years, is unlikely. All you can do is hope.

So, prediction time.

Orton vs. HHH vs. Cena

Wrestlemania is always the place, with one exception I know of, where the face always wins, so Orton will lose. But this is where it gets silly. HHH is by far the most popular of the three, but WWE want Cena to be most popular, so they could push Cena for that reason. I really hope HHH wins, because he deserves it after the work he has put in, and for Cena to come back and win the Royal Rumble with no work outraged a lot of people. But part of me still thinks Cena will win this. Cena is the new Hulk Hogan, and that is not a good thing.

Edge vs. The Undertaker

Undertaker is both the face, and a big source of income. If he loses, no 16-0 DVD's, thus Taker will win.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

This match I am certain would have been Hardy's after he lost the IC title, but he went and got himself suspended. As such, I think this match is probably MVP's. Even if Shelton Benjamin and John Morrison are far better.

Big Show vs. Mayweather

Who cares?

Umaga vs. Batista

Batista is the face. But lets face it, in Vince's mind Raw will always be the premier band, so this brand superiority lark is BS.

Flair vs. Michaels

Michaels. Flair can't go on forever, his body is giving up, and his matches are nowhere near what they used to be. It's just sad that the greatest wrestler of all time gets such a shoddy retirement angle.

Bunnymania

This is just the piss break match, but Maria and Ashley will win.

Finlay vs. JBL

Finlay will win, Hornswoggle is too popular with the kids. And he's the face.

24 Man Battle Royal

My money is on Kane.

Chavo vs. TBD

Another pointless match, considering the ECW Championship is meaningless, given less prestige than the US title. But I think Chavo will lose.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
It is an over the top male soap opera with outrageous characters, storylines, and action...

What is not to love?

1 guys hate soap operas, 2 the characters cant act, 3 the storylines suck worse then my writings from 1st grade, and 4 the action isn't even real.

plus nothing explodes
Why is Rey Mysterio on the poster and not Ric Flair?

That is stupid.

But I am so pumped!!!
Page 1 of 2