Me and my friend are not very bad with websites, we are very technologically enabled. We decided we might give it a shot to start a free guitar lessons site, due to there being numerous site that claim to be totally free, then ask for a fee to get access to their PREMIUM content.

Me and my friend are in search of a name for a free guitar lessons site. He has his own REAL webspace and we will be able to get a .com domain.

So please post any ideas for names you have here.

Our Ideas
Guitarversity

Also, here is an example of my friends work. This is just a webpage he threw together after a about 4 hours of work. Note the website will not look like this, just an example. http://www.namelezz.net (only problem is it doesn't work well in IE.)
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
Last edited by Funcoot at Mar 29, 2008,
Ultimate-Guitar.com

oh wait?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I got it from a friend, he was drunk and asked me to take him to the school of shreducation, and I was the teacher.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Funcoot
He has his own REAL webspace and we will be able to get a .com domain.

Is there some kind of fake webspace floating around?

IMO, there are already enough free guitar lesson sites around: UG, CyberFret, AllOutGuitar, WholeNote etc.
Quote by blue_strat
Is there some kind of fake webspace floating around?

IMO, there are already enough free guitar lesson sites around: UG, CyberFret, AllOutGuitar, WholeNote etc.

Well it wont be something like freewebs.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
as for everyone saying there are already some sites like this
if you can think of five popular ones i don't see any reason a sixth couldn't be popular
signed,
your favorite poster
I have no idea why people want to **** on this thread. Yeah there might be a few around, why couldn't there be another.

Thanks to the serious people.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Quote by andyscoot
to add to that, why not just call it shreducation?

anything with shreducation would be epic.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by ShaunDiel
PrematureEjacu-LESSON.com

HAHAHAHAHA, dear god that fits so smoothly

good work i applaude you