Hi, im currently designing a custom guitar LP style, im buying the body and neck off ebay and the electronics of other sites, and i was wondering where i could be able to buy a back plate for underneath the guitar to cover up the toggle switch hole and the knob electronics holee. If someone could give me a link that would be awesome

I dont have a link but I know they sell those parts at guitar center and they're probably available anywhere else