its a neck thru, has an ofr and real emg's. it's not gona be cheap.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
its a neck thru, has an ofr and real emg's. it's not gona be cheap.

Not to mention it's a sig made in the US... it's gonna be stupidly expensive (for jackson, since they sell top of the line US guitars for a bit more than $1700).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Really? if it is, I'd say you're right, FinalDivinity.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Really? if it is, I'd say you're right, FinalDivinity.

I read on another site, someone went to NAMM and got some pictures and explained the features. It will be made in Japan according to them...hopefully they're right...so people can afford it...
Quote by FinalDivinity
I heard around $1,200. It will be made in Japan...so it should be about the same price as the RR24.

Expect it to be a bit more pricey. It has better features. ex. two pickups, head and neck binding, MOP logos and such. Plus, it is a signature. My guess is around $1400-1500 considering the RR24 is $1250.
Be cool.