at least mainstream. The only band that you'll hear on the big radio stations i actually like is white stripes. Which makes me sad because it seems alot of bands go unexposed because some pop bitch comes out with a sufficiently raunchy tune, and an even raunchier video. And the charts are even more depressing, buckley goes to number one!

why? because some mope on idol sings the song, and every abercrombie wearing, zakk effron wannabe, plastic, material, teen (yeah, i know my generation sucks). Run's to ****ING ITUNES (apple has pretty much killed the sale of cd's and consequently the music industry). And buys the dead guy's song

Nothing again'st jeff, its just that it goes to show how everything in america is a fad.

Zeppelin = #1

Any Questions?
(didn't think so)

You have such a unique opinion that I've never heard before!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Your absolutely right.

But I have nothing against iTunes.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
Your absolutely right.

But I have nothing against iTunes.

I do. iTunes = Apple and Apple is the devil.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Sigh...

For music exposure i'll tune into the alternative station, but i mostly just listen to the classic rock stations.

i do love most everytype of music though, as long as it doesn't involve black people, or black ideals, lol

you know the "gangsta" scene, that drives me nucking futs

Zeppelin = #1

Any Questions?
(didn't think so)

Quote by SkeleRG
For music exposure i'll tune into the alternative station, but i mostly just listen to the classic rock stations.

i do love most everytype of music though, as long as it doesn't involve black people, or black ideals, lol

You're a ****ing retard...

Blues anyone?
Quote by SkeleRG

Have you ever heard of a little group called N.W.A?

They were pretty awesome.
The.
I'm sick of UGers making threads on this ...

Didn't know Buckley was number 1 although it's probably for the wrong reasons.I love that guy
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=99738779

Don't tell me new music sucks. Sure, popular artists are just in it for the money, but people like this are expanding and making beautiful music in so many ways that it's not even funny.

And Opeth's got a new album coming out soon, so, yeah, there goes your argument...
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Wow you must be the only one

you officially fail at sarcasm, that's very obviously not what this thread is about.

as for TS: join the club...i hate mainstream music. the "top 100" blows in my opinion.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
iTunes isn't killing music.
People have always evolved and it's the same with music.
You can't say it kills music.
Also,who cares if the music today sucks many people could say the same about rock/metal.
If people like a type of music,then they like it,okay?
don't listen to those ****ty stations then. The only radio station I listen to is WNYU's Hellhole
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by SkeleRG

You do realize black people created rock n' roll don't ya? Do some research and get yourself edumacated you ignorant fool.
Quote by Bubban
You have such a unique opinion that I've never heard before!

Mainstream music has never had the best artists anyway.

By the way, iTunes is not "killing the music industry", dumbass, record labels get money for their songs on there and they have to authorize them to be on iTunes. Not all music is on there, not even close.

That would be nice if the music industry died, though. Music shouldn't be an industry, it's an artform.
Quote by SkeleRG
at least mainstream. The only band that you'll hear on the big radio stations i actually like is white stripes. Which makes me sad because it seems alot of bands go unexposed because some pop bitch comes out with a sufficiently raunchy tune, and an even raunchier video. And the charts are even more depressing, buckley goes to number one!

why? because some mope on idol sings the song, and every abercrombie wearing, zakk effron wannabe, plastic, material, teen (yeah, i know my generation sucks). Run's to ****ING ITUNES (apple has pretty much killed the sale of cd's and consequently the music industry). And buys the dead guy's song

Nothing again'st jeff, its just that it goes to show how everything in america is a fad.
Why do you hate that not everyone listens to the same music as you?

I doubt that the radio ONLY plays what you said. If I can find French Art music of the late 19th century, I think you can find what you like. And if you can't, you aren't forced to listen to the radio.

I would suggest not to b*tch about what the majority of people want to listen to, and just accept it. They invented all these devices that let you choose what to listen to. I think they're called Mp3 players, and there are also CD players, Media programs on computers, Cassette players, etc.