do they just put white or black under ethnicity when u get a ticket? Cause I have a Hispanic friend who got a ticket and it says white. If so then I think that's lame to classify all people into 2 races
While I'm ordinarily someone to get up in arms about racist cops, I have to say that I seriously doubt that and I've never seen that whenever I've got a ticket. I think your friend's BSing you.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
White and black aren't even close to the correct terms for the races they're trying to point out.

This ticket is also severely retarded since there are three human races.
There are loads of different ethnicities. I always put don't know/rather not say though. But don't put black cos they look down on you.
sounds like BS...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
It would say caucasian if anything. So it sounds like B/S to me.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Then that ticket must not belong to your friend because he isn't white

My sister always gets in trouble from African American policemen. Never has she once got in trouble from a white policeman.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

well I'm just saying that there's so many people whose race u can't tell so instead of asking they just put white if they don't look black and vice verse