whats a good amp that gets an amzing clean tone and goes good with pedals, i like driving pedal thru a clean state to get more versatility then haveing it on overdrive all the time, so whats a good amp for unbelivebally clean tones and goes good with pedals, nothing expensive tho
i was looking at stacks and combos up thru 600 and one i heard wen well for what is was looking for was the new raven amps from Guitar center so if any one knows if theyre good for what i asked please post it thnks
I played a Raven today at GC. Its ok i think. Almost any Fender tube amp has awesome cleans, and will take pedals well.
deluxe reverb.

and Musicman RD112 or something like some of the best cleans ever
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
this guy i know uses a randall jazz chorus or something like that. it has really nice clean tones and he has a **** load of pedals in front of it, so maybe that's what you are talking about. fender combo amps have amazing cleans and sound good with an overdrive pedal in front
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
ROLAND jazz chorus is also a great clean amp for putting pedals infront of
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by psychokiller99
this guy i know uses a randall jazz chorus or something like that. it has really nice clean tones and he has a **** load of pedals in front of it, so maybe that's what you are talking about. fender combo amps have amazing cleans and sound good with an overdrive pedal in front

Jesus christ.... RANDALL JC-120 LMAO!

Fender has the best cleans. EVER. PERIOD!

Twin Reverb
alright i see my post has become the topic of laughter. my bad. i meant roland. i'm leaving now.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's