"Henessey Bridge is a Celtic roots punk band from the town of Claremore, Oklahoma. Their unique sound has brought showgoers something new to listen to. HBFC has opened for bands like Flatfoot 56, Dead Town Revival, The Frantic, and Along Way Home. They have some music online and are visiting the studio in the coming months."

Visit our myspace and see what you are missing. We have regular shows and are writing new music for the harder people out there. We are for the Irish, Scottish, and people who just drink. Grab yourself a brew, and listen to the Grassroots rock we spew. Would you like us to come to your town? Drop us a comment and we'll try to arrange it.

Peace Out!
Allen
HBFC
Last edited by Allen2288 at Mar 30, 2008,
Thanks for the comment. Not your cup of tea... I understand. Do tell your friends about us at least?
Hey i just checked out "Pissing in the Wind" and i like it. I've only really listened to punk rock bands like bad religion and against me but i really like the sound the violin brings into it. Makes it a lot more melodic and gives it a nice jig to sound. It is a pretty raw recording but it was a live performance so thats expected. Be good to hear a studio version of this sometime. Overall it sounds like the kind of music that gets the crowd moving and yelling
Thanks buddy. Hmm, studio... as soon as I get all my mics and some ram for my pc, we will be getting to work on that. It's rather expensive to start a studio, lol. Thanks for listening.
It's good It's like Dropkick murphys, but the recording is really sloppy but it's still good. Could you check out my band on myspace. www.myspace.com/allornothingtunes
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
For those in the area, or those whom want to be... I am pleased to announce yet another punk show produced by HBFC.

On May 17th 2008, there will be an all ages show at The King of Clubs. Doors are at 6:30, and cover is $8.

Straight Razor Stalemate
JFK Reloaded
Henessey Bridge Fight Club
The Righs

Maybe we will see you there?
Stillwater, Oklahoma Celtic Festival is June 20-22. We are pleased to announce that we will be playing on the 21st. Come out and see us?

There are other shows in the works as well... keep an eye on our myspace.

Last edited by Allen2288 at May 20, 2008,