It's my senior year and there's only 7 weeks left.... I can't believe it.. We've already had a ton of stuff go on durin the year, but it gets crazy toward the end of every school year.. I've gotta come up with a senior quote etc... I'll take any ideas for quotes, but i figured i'd start a thread to glorify the senior year... What was/has your senior year been like?
super gay! i have 12 weeks left then exams. i'm only excited about my senior year becaue i'll be done with high school soon
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
use this for your quote
"when the river runs red, take the dirt road instead"
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I've got until early November I think. I'm in Australia, so our summer is december-january, not in the middle of the year. I can't wait.
Quote by Bushinarin
"Piss out my ass"

"Yeah! Piss out your ass right onto Kyle's mom's fat ****ing Jew face!"
I want Super Saiyan abilities
how about something along the lines of "icy hot icy butt secks" i dunno, im just really not feeling it right now but "when river runs red, take the dirt road instead" is awesome, i cant believe some1 hasnt mentioned anything about icy hot or but secks yet though