I'm kind of a beginner and I need help transfering sheet music into tabs. I really need help because I'm going to play this song in a concert about a month from now with my band, which is a school band with like clarinets and **** like that. it's "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, and I need it exactly the same as the music I have. Plz help me. I now actually have the music so if someone could be awesome and help me plz. . . i would love you forever. Thank you!

side 1

side 2
"Penis"
"That's right kids, I said penis"
:stickpoke
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Last edited by Emo Cookie at Apr 1, 2008,
k ppl, i have the music up now. plz help!
"Penis"
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
The notes are written above the music. Are the school not teaching it to you?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
o common pplz, i really need help. pointing out that the notes are written above the music isn't help.
"Penis"
ok

1. Get Guitar Pro
2. Punch in music (FYI, you can put in music from the upper staff too)
3. ????
4. Profit?!?!
ppl, i seriously am like retarded and don't kno how to use guitar pro. I tried, and I can't get it. u guys are so helpful! no not really. . .
"Penis"