Wow. That's way more awesome than anything a dolphin could do. I hope it's real...

edit:**** dolphins!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Obviously fake, everyone knows that they don't have enough clean water in Africa to make that water based paint.
looks real to me.

sadly that elephant paints better than me.

Quote by guitarmannn
Obviously fake, everyone knows that they don't have enough clean water in Africa to make that water based paint.

not every elephant lives in Africa. hence the Asian Elephant.
Quote by guitarmannn

It's in Thailand dumbf*ck
Quote by RPGoof
If gorillas can speak in sign language, elephants can paint.

thats a strange/weak comparison.

anyway, cool video!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by guitarmannn

statistically, dolphins pigs and monkeys are of roughly equal intelligence.

lol. We love dolphins and make em jump through hoops and junk, we love monkeys cos they can give people the bird, but pigs? we slaughter the pink little fellas and eat them.

how awesome is mankind?

also that elephant looks mildly real.
Quote by R0CKER1220
I wish my pets could do that. . .

my pets can do that.... i got a few humans, you can train them to do all sorts of tricks
Quote by The2abraxis
thats a strange/weak comparison.

anyway, cool video!

he means if gorillas are intelligent enough to speak sign language then elephants are intelligent enough to paint
i will not believe that that is real.
its just too amazingly awesome.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!