I dont know if theres already a thread for this, but I want to expand my little stash of tricks.

heres mine:

its two hand tapping on the high e

e---9p-8p-5-9p-7p-5- repeat...
You may want to check over the Proper Forum, and post this again.

There's also a couple Columns about guitar tricks, look those up.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Rockwolf
Pics or it didn't happen.

Retard.

Edit: I'll try posting this in the electric guitar forum...
Quote by livrockdie
Retard.

Edit: I'll try posting this in the electric guitar forum...

No sorry...thats what we call a "win"
Quote by G.a.c.771
dont know if you consider this a trick but i love pinch armonics

that is my favorite. it sounds so cool!!!
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
I thought this was about sex! Thread title is very misleading.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by livrockdie
No, a win implies cunning and wit. He has none.

You don't know if he has cunning and wit...so yeah...don't even talk...

And a win can also be something like a comment that is funny in its own sense...for example..."pics or it didn't happen" is a very common and popular statement which is used by many UG'ers to show disbelief...in this case, he used that to make a joke out of you, and your two hand tapping technique

Understand?
Quote by Green RATM Day
You don't know if he has cunning and wit...so yeah...don't even talk...

And a win can also be something like a comment that is funny in its own sense...for example..."pics or it didn't happen" is a very common and popular statement which is used by many UG'ers to show disbelief...in this case, he used that to make a joke out of you, and your two hand tapping technique

Understand?

No, it was misused. Everyone can two hand tap.

And why the hell are you defending him?
Quote by livrockdie

hah oh no they can't
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by livrockdie

And why the hell are you defending him?

Yes, and the fact that it was misused purposely (i think) is what I found made it humorous.

And well I'm not defending him, like, I am trying to go against you...merely that I want to prove that that was in fact not something stupid...

I'll stop now
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
Um..Whammy Pedals are fun to screw around with.

mhmm... the invincible solo from muse is fun to play around with whilst using the whammy
And about the topic of this thread:

I like to combine...Delay, fast tremolo picking, and using a Whammy Bar

I also like to do something I found myself: I do a power chord position with my finger on the strings (so 1 string below the first note with 1 fret space in between), then I play that near the 15 + frets on the E&B or B&G string. When I play it, I then bend up the bottom string im holding up more than the top string, so that it touches the top string

I find that creates a high pitched noise...very similar to a pinch harmonic
Quote by Green RATM Gay
And about the topic of this thread:

I like to combine...Delay, fast tremolo picking, and using a Whammy Bar

I also like to do something I found myself: I do a power chord position with my finger on the strings (so 1 string below the first note with 1 fret space in between), then I play that near the 15 + frets on the E&B or B&G string. When I play it, I then bend up the bottom string im holding up more than the top string, so that it touches the top string

I find that creates a high pitched noise...very similar to a pinch harmonic

I don't get it.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by Tire Me.
This is kinda complicated. But it impresses the ladies.

-0--3--5---0--3--6--5--
-0--3--5---0--3--6--5-

See, now thats a win.
i like pulling up on a string so it goes up a noise? it sounds higher or lower depending if i snap a string or not
Bass:

* - staccato

G|----0--1-2--5-3---3-------|
D|-------------------5---------|
A|---------------------------1*|
E|------------------------------|

Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
Um..Whammy Pedals are fun to screw around with.

amen to that especially if you unplug your guitar and turn on your wah pedal and have it all the way open and unplug your guitar and tap the bridge of it with your chord and open and close the whammy.

or the guitar solo for Original Fire by Audioslave achieved by depressing your whammy bar and open and close your wah pedal while at the same time raise and lower your whammy bar