Page 1 of 3
The more of the burgers you eat the better they taste. I remember eating there a long time ago.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i tried white castle for the first time over winter break, when i went to visit my girlfriend. like you said, the fries were pretty good, but...

the first berger was "oh its allright, kinda greasy"

the second berger was "whoa, these kinda sit heavy in your stomach"

the third berger was "erm, i cant finish this. my god, i think i either need to puke or **** real bad, maybe both"

never going back again.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
We don't have White Castles here, but we have something just as good, and just as disasterous on your digestive system.

Krystal.

Granted, I've never been to a White Castle to compare, but I LOOOOOOVE me some Krystals. Their chili dogs and chili fries are good, as well, but you can just get me about 10 cheese Krystals and a drink and I can be happy, indigestion and all.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
yeah also, you absolutely must use the green mustard, or it just won't taste right. It helps if you're stoned too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ill eat there maybe like every 2 years

...and regret it heavily afterwards
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
i dont like there fries thats what makes your stomach heavy the taste goo but whenever i dont get fries i feel way better afterwards
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by fallenangel20
We don't have White Castles here, but we have something just as good, and just as disasterous on your digestive system.

Krystal.

Granted, I've never been to a White Castle to compare, but I LOOOOOOVE me some Krystals. Their chili dogs and chili fries are good, as well, but you can just get me about 10 cheese Krystals and a drink and I can be happy, indigestion and all.

Krystals is awesome, I ask for chili everything every time I go there.
Also have you tried "The Vasity" fastfood place in Atlanta? I've heard it was good.
Sonic is my favorite fast food joint. I wish I had one nearby. I might have to do a 100 mile trip just to go to one...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by diminishedtobme
Krystals is awesome, I ask for chili everything every time I go there.
Also have you tried "The Vasity" fastfood place in Atlanta? I've heard it was good.

Have I "tried" The Varisty?

Bitch, The Varsity has the best fucking chili dogs on the mutha fuckin' planet.

Don't insult me like that.

But, to answer your question in a more civil nature, yes, I have been to the Varsity more times than I can count and I love it dearly. We only live about 45 minutes to an hour away from Atlanta (depending on traffic), and we'll make special trips just to go there. And if we go to Atlanta for something, like to go to the World of Coke or a concert or something, we'll go since we're close.

The Varsity = Heaven. Frosted Oranges FTW!

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by RPGoof
I really like the fries, but the burgers weren't as epic as I expected. However, it was better by the 7th burger.

90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
I love white castle. I went there weekly with my friend before he moved. Granted, I have a strong digestive system, ive eaten taco bell for 10 days in a row over the summer once because I work there and worked nearly everyday.

I never get the ****s from fast food anymore.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
My friend had 17 in one night and he missed school the next day.
The bet was that he could eat a whole crave case for a 360. He failed D:
But I ate 5 hours ago, I haven't had any stomach pains... yet....
Quote by fallenangel20

But, to answer your question in a more civil nature, yes, I have been to the Varsity more times than I can count and I love it dearly. We only live about 45 minutes to an hour away from Atlanta (depending on traffic), and we'll make special trips just to go there. And if we go to Atlanta for something, like to go to the World of Coke or a concert or something, we'll go since we're close.

I love the Varsity. I have to go there whenever I'm in Atlanta
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by McGelie

7 burgers from White Castle isn't as bad as it sounds, they're really small.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Sonic is my favorite fast food joint. I wish I had one nearby. I might have to do a 100 mile trip just to go to one...

dude my friends worked at sonic, they told me NOT to eat there. I am taking their word for it!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
White Castle doesn't exist in California. In-N-Out, however......

I am so jealous of you Californians for that, In-N-Out is seriously the tastiest fast food ever.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
i didnt read anything

sooo is white castle like a drug??
Last edited by //ANDREW\\ at Mar 29, 2008,
Quote by Bubban
I am so jealous of you Californians for that, In-N-Out is seriously the tastiest fast food ever.

There's only 3 burgers, but each of them is like an orgasm when you eat it.
Quote by fallenangel20

Yes, the Varsity is divine (I prefer the PCs over Frosted Oranges though ).

I have had both Krystal and White Castle and even though there isn't much of a difference I prefer Krystal.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by teh GoOs3
Checkers, anybody?

Yeah, I miss checkers as well (not to mention Popeye's chicken).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Yes, the Varsity is divine (I prefer the PCs over Frosted Oranges though ).

I have had both Krystal and White Castle and even though there isn't much of a difference I prefer Krystal.

That's because your taste buds have been genetically raped.

Saxo-Walrus

wait we still have Checkers in louisiana and popeyes
but checkers is calle rally's here
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
oh yeah Rallys/Checkers is the shit especially the fries.
Love me some Checkers
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Hardee's is some good stuff too, the closest thing in Michigan to the awesomeness of In-N-Out
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by fallenangel20
That's because your taste buds have been genetically raped.

All I know is that the last time I was there and they didn't have PCs I almost cried.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

To the TS:

What is your real name? my friend just went to whitecastle this weekend, took him 9 hours. Thats all he did, eat a whitecastle.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Quote by terrencemaddox
All I know is that the last time I was there and they didn't have PCs I almost cried.

o_O

That must have been pretty horrible.

I can't imagine if they didn't have Frosted Oranges one day. I would just have to leave.

My meal isn't complete without one. Four plain chilidogs (just mustard, cheese, and chili), an order of fries/onion rings and a frosted orange.

A soft drink just doesn't compare.

Saxo-Walrus

White Castle is good and all, but once you've ate at Whataburger everything else just seems insignificant. Damn, you guys in the South have it good. I miss Whataburger...
Quote by happytimeharry
White Castle is good and all, but once you've ate at Whataburger everything else just seems insignificant. Damn, you guys in the South have it good. I miss Whataburger...

Ummmm....

Que?

I've just never heard of it.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
o_O

That must have been pretty horrible.

I can't imagine if they didn't have Frosted Oranges one day. I would just have to leave.

My meal isn't complete without one. Four plain chilidogs (just mustard, cheese, and chili), an order of fries/onion rings and a frosted orange.

A soft drink just doesn't compare.

Very true.

I think it's awesome that you get the same thing I do (minus the beverage).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by fallenangel20
Ummmm....

Que?

I've just never heard of it.

Dude, they're ALL OVER Texas. I swear, I saw more Whataburgers than any other fast food restaurant combined. They seriously have the best tasting burgers and shakes I've ever had the privilege of consuming.
Page 1 of 3