Seven Nation Army - White stripes is quite easy, also, Otherside - RHCP and Animal i have become - 3 days grace...
Hope that helps.
What kind of Genre would you like it to be? That way you could enjoy playing it more
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
A lot of Rage Against The Machine
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
I highly reccomend checking out some MUSE songs, they taught me almost everything at the beggining. I started out learning the main riff of Hysteria, that song forced me how to read tableture, proper fretting technique, hammeron/pulloff, and breaching large gaps on the fretboard. Supermassive Black Hole was actually the first song I have ever been able to play in beat with the actual song. I owe all of my skill (or lack therof) to MUSE.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Mar 29, 2008,
Take your choice of Blink songs...

The intro to Anaesthesia (first bit) is relatively easy.
ive been playing guitar for 6 years and just got a bass .. bass seems so simple for the most part it takes 1/4 the skill of guitar... but yea easy stuff is manson ratm greenday nirvana.. the harder stuff is primus lol
Coma white by marilyn manson.
Out of strength to fight,
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.