Ok heres the thing, im propably gonna get the C-1 classic tomorrow but i need reassurance. Is it a good guitar for the price. I can spend about 1200 but if i save a bit of money ill be able to buy some pedals and stuff. Is there any better guitar you think in my price range(1200 canadian). btw my amp is a ad30vt and all the effects i use is a dunlop 95q. im kinda new to buying high end stuff. how much should my starting offer be. Should i ask for a case with it. It's 730. thanks ill update you guys tomorrow if i get it or not.
Man, I remember when it was only $700...Anyway, try and get a case with it, it's worth it. Unless you wanna get a Carvin, which is also supposedly a great guitar. But the classic is worth it. My friend has one, I've played on it before...It's nice. I dunno how much you should ask for it, is it new or used?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
It's an amazing guitar.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
DUDE! I ordered one about a week ago. Had to special order one 'cuz I'm lefty. That said, obviously I don't have any extensive experience with it but I am SOOOO pumped about getting it. I love that it has all really high quality components. Now, I don't personally know any professional musicians, but the way I see it the C-1 Classic is a entry level "pro" axe! Just curious what color option did you go with. I got the sunburst. The only bad part for me is that it is backordered til' sometime in May.
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
Man, I remember when it was only $700...Anyway, try and get a case with it, it's worth it. Unless you wanna get a Carvin, which is also supposedly a great guitar. But the classic is worth it. My friend has one, I've played on it before...It's nice. I dunno how much you should ask for it, is it new or used?

You live in the States. TS lives in Canada. Pay attention.

I have one. I love it. Other people love it. The control knobs and the pickup switch are not as solid as they could be, that is the only downside in my opinion. For the price, I do not think you can do much better. Plus, they are undeniably sexy.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...