Gotta loose the lyrics for performances bro. Keep them around for practice, but don't use them as a crutch that is always around. Keep us updated when you get your song written, I am eager to hear your unique sound. One more suggestion... show a bit of energy for your performances... check out Story of the Year... they have great stage presence, maybe you can learn some stuff.
pretty neat.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
your band name is the same as my book =O
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
Haha cool. By the way guys I forgot to mention above that we're looking for any advice you have to offer. Thanks again to anyone who has already taken the time to check us out.
If you have any questions, shoot me a message... I'll help you out the best I can. Someone from Needfire helped me, so I'm out to help everyone I can. Energy is something that comes with time... the more comfortable you get on stage, the more energy you can show. But it'll really help you guys out.

Check out my band as well?
The lyrics to "Help Us Name This" were brilliant. I'm sure if you were trying to be humourous or serious, but I really liked them - I can't explain why. They made me a laugh a little bit, but I think they worked extremely well as serious lyrics.

Normally, I wouldn't comment on covers but I'll make a small exception by saying that tunes seem to sound very raw (which I suppose is regular if they are live) and they sound poorly mixed. As previously stated, you need to put more energy into your tunes in order to make them sound better.

EDIT: So apparently "Help Us Name This" was a joke, but I liked it a lot. Write more jokes songs then

Also, if you've got some time check out my acoustics stuff and let me know what you think about it. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968
Last edited by Tsunoyukami at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by Tsunoyukami
The lyrics to "Help Us Name This" were brilliant. I'm sure if you were trying to be humourous or serious, but I really liked them - I can't explain why. They made me a laugh a little bit, but I think they worked extremely well as serious lyrics.

Normally, I wouldn't comment on covers but I'll make a small exception by saying that tunes seem to sound very raw (which I suppose is regular if they are live) and they sound poorly mixed. As previously stated, you need to put more energy into your tunes in order to make them sound better.

EDIT: So apparently "Help Us Name This" was a joke, but I liked it a lot. Write more jokes songs then

Also, if you've got some time check out my acoustics stuff and let me know what you think about it. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968

Thanks you very much for the input. Yes, Help Us Name This was supposed to be humorous. However the kid that wrote and sang the lyrics is normally our bassist. I don't know why he can improvise this, but says he can't write serious lyrics haha.

As for the covers they are definetely poorly mixed. On There Is, the mixing was done by two highschool students from our town, on Let Me Go it was done at an open mic, and on Hear You Me, it was recorded at Starbucks. The mixing on that one was done "on the fly" because we switched between acoustic and electric alot in that set.

We got your add, and I will definetly listen to your stuff a little more when I have a few minutes and let you know what I think.