Hey sounds pretty good man. The only complaints I would have are that the vid was a bit dark and that you stayed in one "box" through most of it.
Good sweep, nice guitar.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Thank you! Yeah I need to become more fluent with the pentatonic modes. I know, for somereason my camera makes everything dark...hahaha. Please rate!
Good job. I thought the sweeps and stuff were very good. But you do need to get outside the box some more. I suggest instead of going up and down in that box, work on going up and down on the neck. Limit yourself to one string, and slide on notes in that key. Then 2 strings, and so forth. That really helped me understand the pentatonic scales better, and helped me get outside the box. Good job though!

If you wanna listen to my stuff that would be awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
1 year and half you said !?
That's the 2nd most impressive thing I saw for that kind of time! It was amazing.
Not only you can shred, but you blend it very good into blues. Something that must people can't do. You vibrato is really great. Awesome technique.
00:18 - 00:24 = Great stuff.

Please critic mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825318
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Thats insane considering how long you've been playing! Great job
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by urik
1 year and half you said !?
That's the 2nd most impressive thing I saw for that kind of time! It was amazing.
Not only you can shred, but you blend it very good into blues. Something that must people can't do. You vibrato is really great. Awesome technique.
00:18 - 00:24 = Great stuff.

Please critic mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825318

Thank you so much! You put some time into that comment! I really appreciate it man! Makes me feel good! Ill check yours out now!
Please rate on youtube!
that's really great for the time you've been playing. Wonderful execution, and your technique was perfect. That being said, the writing seems a little random, I like the climax around 1:36, I would have just ended it there. Otherwise very impressive, good job!
Thanks man! Yeah I was just going to improvise for a while. Didn't really plan how long I was going to go. I didn't "write" anything though. It was straight improv. First take as well actually!
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Thats insane considering how long you've been playing! Great job

Thanks man! Please rate!