off the simpsons:

Homer to Flanders:Could Jesus heat a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it"
Flanders does answer but not fully
i asked my RE teacher he did not reply

so now my friends, i turn to the pit for an answer.....

Wellsy
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
No. He could heat it hot as he wanted, but he could still eat it. I mean, comeon, he's Jesus.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Of course he could. Jesus is Jesus. He's equal to like 10 leprecauns.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
No. The burrito would crucify him.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Well, in theory Jesus can do everything, which is a paradox, as you can see.

However so is the idea of Jesus going to hell, so just roll with it.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
ok thanks the question was bugging me btw homer was high at the time
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
i'm jesus so i can tell you no
Quote by MusicLine
Gundam pilota09, i'm happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Moses had the best ten commandements of ALL TIME.

Had to do it.
Quote by Muphin
No. The burrito would crucify him.

Not burritos! Burritos are mexican food. Mexicans are Catholic. Matzah balls and Latkes would crucify him.

wow... that's some uber racism.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Last edited by Chikitty_China at Mar 29, 2008,
First of all, the Simpsons stole that from the age-old "rock so heavy God could not lift it".

Secondly, the question is pointless as omnipotence does not entail the ability to do things which are inherent contradictions. It doesn't matter if God could or not, it has no bearing on anything. It boils down to a semantic argument about the meaning of omnipotence. The word omnipotence is a concept only, and to debate it's meaning would be like to debate infinity -- pointless and impossible.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Chikitty_China
Not burritos! Burritos are mexican food. Mexico=Catholics. Matza balls would crucify him.

Hehe... it's funny cos 'Uber' is German...

Quote by Vornik
First of all, the Simpsons stole that from the age-old "rock so heavy God could not lift it".

Secondly, the question is pointless as omnipotence does not entail the ability to do things which are inherent contradictions. It doesn't matter if God could or not, it has no bearing on anything. It boils down to a semantic argument about the meaning of omnipotence. The word omnipotence is a concept only, and to debate it's meaning would be like to debate infinity -- pointless and impossible.

Do you have no concept of fun at all?

Quote by TheBurningFish
Do you have no concept of fun at all?

None. I was born without one.

I'm rather sensitive about it, actually.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
this thread is asking for sigs
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
Quote by Chikitty_China
Not burritos! Burritos are mexican food. Mexicans are Catholic. Matzah balls and Latkes would crucify him.

Its ok dude. That's not just racist, it's anti-semetic.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
You can eat anything once.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.