Anybody else get that beeping add that says you are the x'th visitor you have won. I was walking around the house trying to figure out what the beeping noise was, thought i was going crazy. Then I exited out of all the windows and figured out what it was.

anybody else get this?
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
I get that.

Whenever I go somewhere and i hear that beep I want to go "WHERE CAN I ESCAPE!!!!????" at the top of my lungs.

but it is also exciting to anticipate whether Im going to hear that beep.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
That has been PISSING ME OFF so much.

and oh god how, you're reported.
Who dat?
Quote by GU1T4R-H3R0
Anybody else get that beeping add that says you are the x'th visitor you have won. I was walking around the house trying to figure out what the beeping noise was, thought i was going crazy. Then I exited out of all the windows and figured out what it was.

anybody else get this?

Wtf I clicked this thread..

AND GOT THAT AD.

Anyway, it's almost more annoy than those ads where you rolled over them and a screen popped up.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by GU1T4R-H3R0

anybody else get this?

my little brother heard it and thought the computer was gonna explode and yea i did the same thing i was like where the **** is the beeping coming from
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Yep it's annoying, just refresh the page
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Ringtone
Wtf I clicked this thread..

AND GOT THAT AD.

Anyway, it's almost more annoy than those ads where you rolled over them and a screen popped up.

HOly crap me too
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by Oh God How
LOL HUH apple

**** you, froze my computer
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
i hate that one. and the one with the smileys that talk, and the ones that when you put the mouse over it it enlarges to half the size of the screen.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
I had it and I didn't know where the sound was coming from and I got frustrated and punched my computer screen... now my hand hurts ...
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm