Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
i saw your comment TS.

...that's it. bye.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by Anarion614
The amount of food just wasted was disgusting.

+1
What are you doing watching that horrible show. Makes Jack Black look bad.
Smile alot today... okay?
Quote by G.a.c.771
this is madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD: i hate those kids...

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I was expecting a clip from Yo Gabba Gabba
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
Quote by Sumthing Catchy
What are you doing watching that horrible show. Makes Jack Black look bad.

I'm not watching it someone sent me a link telling me how ridiculous this was, then I watched it...noticed it was ridiculous, proceeded to vomit a couple of times and then walk back to my computer. Realize I still had to vomit, and then after vomiting a few more times at the sheer stupidity of this show I posted this.

Then I proceeded to eat a piece of chocolate cake.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
what ever happened to natural selection? These people are supposed to be eliminated from the gene pool, jeez!
I love this show! The drummer looks like Kirk Hammett, too.
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
Quote by Anarion614
The amount of food just wasted was disgusting.

honestly, i think a small part of me died right there. that was like 34 pigs worth of ham that was just wasted 2 make a stupid kids show. how is that even entertaining, watching a bunch of idiots throw random food together? they acted about as well as whoever plays harry potter in the movies.
Well that's funny! They can't eat a sandwich THAT big!

Well look at that, they're putting too much food on it! They obviously don't know how to make a sandwich very well! This is humorous and caused me to laugh at their foolishness.

What a GOOD SHOW.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Oh Nickelodeon, how you have fallen.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
The amount of food wasted there could feed a struggling 3rd world family for a month.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
WTF happened to the old rugrats, the roadrunner, bugs bunny, doug, hey arnold, top cat, swatcats, thunder cats, the jetsons, the Flintstones ?

Quote by Icarus Lives
Anyone got the pick of the bald guy from star trek (quirk or something) going "what the f*ck is this sh*t?!" cus I really need it now.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Mar 30, 2008,
How ****ing stupid are you that you don't know how to make a sandwich? Those kids looked like they had decent motor skills and ability to think. ****ing idiots.
Quote by InvaderTSN
How ****ing stupid are you that you don't know how to make a sandwich? Those kids looked like they had decent motor skills and ability to think. ****ing idiots.

Apparently very stupid.