Do any of you find the Bridge pickup almost too trebly? Do you use it? And how do you make it sound good (Tone knob level, amp settings.)
I have a Gibson Les Paul Standard.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
Too trebly? Gibson Les Pauls are usually very warm and chunky!

It's all preference on what you like, if it's too trebly, try turning down your treble on the amp, and roll down the tone knob a little bit for the treble pickup.

I don't find it trebly at all though, sometimes a bit muddy on certain les pauls.
drop your pickup, should give it a more warm sound
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
what do you mean by drop your pickup? and thanks for the help.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
Actually my guitar is pretty bright for a Les Paul. So I roll the Tone knob down on the Bridge Pickup to 7, and same with my Rhythm Pickup, just because I like it like that.

Even if it's rolled all the way up, it still sounds very good, and not too bright or treble-y.
dropping your pickup means tightening the screws that hold it in place, so that the pickup is further away from the strings, you only have to turn the screws a little to hear the difference.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by dan ramP
dropping your pickup means tightening the screws that hold it in place, so that the pickup is further away from the strings, you only have to turn the screws a little to hear the difference.

Tightening the screws makes it CLOSER to the strings...
I like it trebly, can we switch guitars? Without much treble my Epi sounds so damn muddy,
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.