So Today At Work I got short-changed. For those that do not know what that is is when someone askes you for change or gets change back from a purchase and are able to get some money off of you. Well some slick ass sum of a bitch gipmed me of $74 bills. Long story short have you ever got short-changed? OR do you short-change people and if you do...well you're scum of society.
I've never gotten shortchanged, but a couple of times the cashier has mistaken the $5 i gave them for a $50 and I was like "JACKPOT MOTHERFUCKER!" after I got out of the store.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
This pales in comparison to the guy above me, but at my school's battle of the bands (uncapitalized because it mostly sucked), my friend gave $20, and it cost $5. He got the $20 back in fives, and we went along with our business.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I've never gotten shortchanged, but a couple of times the cashier has mistaken the $5 i gave them for a $50 and I was like "JACKPOT MOTHERFUCKER!" after I got out of the store.

haha

Next time I go to the mall, I'm going to buy something and have a few bills in my hand, and, as I walk out, I'll look at the money, give a shocked look at the cashier and yell that.

It shall be fantastic.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I get jipped a penny most everyday when I go get a Monster.

I don't really care though. It's just a penny. Sure, they build up, but it takes a LONG time.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
i went to a party where it was a $5 cover. i handed the overly intoxicated guy at the front door a $10 bill. he hands me back three fives. i quickly walk in smugly grinning.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
oh man, a lot of people are going to get short changed now. Bet a **** load of from the pit are going to try short changing people in the morning.
Quote by bxcarracer
oh man, a lot of people are going to get short changed now. Bet a **** load of from the pit are going to try short changing people in the morning.

How do you shortchange people?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
How do you shortchange people?

Its pretty much the idea of giving somebuddy exact change in pursuit of getting more change than originally planned. Say I bought something for $5.50 and gave you a $100.50 my change would be $95.00. But with short changing, I could fool you to think that you did not give me $95.00 dollars in change and get you to give me another $95 dollars. The process of how con-artists do this still baffles me.
Last edited by bxcarracer at Mar 30, 2008,
once at a concert i bought somthing and the merch guy took my twenty, but then gave me change back and i was flipping through adn i realized he gave me my money back
so then i was a good person and gave it back.
sig under construction.
Some douchebag tried to buy a prepaid phonecard that was $100. After i ran it in the computer, he gave me a $1 bill and ran away very quickly saying he was late for his bus. (clearly saw him go into a car).

Afterwards, I voided the transaction and now his phonecard is inaccessible. He lost $1 :]

A few days later, he comes back and says that his card doesn't work and wants a refund for the $100. We tell him to wait and the manager calls the cops and they deal with him.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!