..in games.
This could belong in the Gaming thread but i decided to make this one as a new one because well.. Its different.
Id like people to post screenshots of the funny random things they have happened in games they have played. Pics, or it diddn't happen. Ill start off with a few GTA ones :p

Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
ahaahahahahha
i dont get it
seriously
i dont take pictures when i play videogames just to put them on the internet
therefore its my humble opinion this thread fails
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
ahaahahahahha
i dont get it
seriously

couldnt have said it better myself TS epic phail
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by COBHC6
ahaahahahahha
i dont get it
seriously

can i ask what the point of your post was? you contributed nothing.

i find if you play some beta games you get the best screen shots because they haven't worked out the glitches yet.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Quote by RedMoonMan
can i ask what the point of your post was? you contributed nothing.

i find if you play some beta games you get the best screen shots because they haven't worked out the glitches yet.

i just dont get it, that was my contribution
and if you want someone to bitch at, theres a guy above whos posting pictures of a guy ****ting on another guys head, go wild
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.