Ok fellow Pit monkeys, im really drunk and high and i was at a party and i hooked up with my ex-girlfriend. Even though it was fun...I'm not sure how i feel. She says that she will always have a sexual attraction to me, but she doesnt think we would work in a relationship.

We made a deal that if we dont lose our virginity by senior year (im a junior) then we'll just have sex with eachother. Im all for that. Im still really confused, do the love doctors of UG have any advice for me.

Also, im sorry if this was supposed to go in a certain thread, but as i said im really drunk and high and not thinking at all
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

^ Why hasn't he been banned?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by JaketheSnake123
Ok fellow Pit monkeys, im really drunk and high and i was at a party and i hooked up with my ex-girlfriend. Even though it was fun...I'm not sure how i feel. She says that she will always have a sexual attraction to me, but she doesnt think we would work in a relationship.

We made a deal that if we dont lose our virginity by senior year (im a junior) then we'll just have sex with eachother.
Im all for that. Im still really confused, do the love doctors of UG have any advice for me.

Also, im sorry if this was supposed to go in a certain thread, but as i said im really drunk and high and not thinking at all

if you feel the same way, then there is no problem. if you want something more with this girl then i wouldnt let her do this to you.

and i thought you said you hooked up with youre ex, then how are you still a virgin?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Come back to UG when you're a little less fucked up, and ask in the relationship thread.
NLT, he probably meant made out with her. means the same thing around here. you gotta specify boyo!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
What is the question? Um.. I'd put it in the relationship thread or the sex thread, or on Love Line or something. But, seriously: If you still have a thing for her, I wouldn't even deal with it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by YourDad
^ Why hasn't he been banned?

He now is
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
if you feel the same way, then there is no problem. if you want something more with this girl then i wouldnt let her do this to you.

and i thought you said you hooked up with youre ex, then how are you still a virgin?

ahh im sorry, yea hooked up where i'm from is just making out/maybe a BJ
for me both
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

Quote by Jack Off Jill
What is the question? Um.. I'd put it in the relationship thread or the sex thread, or on Love Line or something. But, seriously: If you still have a thing for her, I wouldn't even deal with it.

Mr. Jill, or can I call you Jack? Will you marry me?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
Mr. Jill, or can I call you Jack? Will you marry me?

You could call me Cory, or Cornelius if you want, darling. And yes, because RHCP94 left UG and I need someone to fill the void.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You could call me Cory, or Cornelius if you want, darling. And yes, because RHCP94 left UG and I need someone to fill the void.

Banned for just left? If I am not kicking anyone out, I don't want to do it.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
bone her!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by i have to pee
Banned for just left? If I am not kicking anyone out, I don't want to do it.

He just left for some reason, he left me with nine children and a puppy.

I think he's actually coming back on April 1st.. But he had his chance.

Anyway, so this is on topic: Do you guys think my new relationship with I Have To Pee should be intimate, or just sexual? Or should I take this to the relationship thread?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Anyway, so this is on topic: Do you guys think my new relationship with I Have To Pee should be intimate, or just sexual? Or should I take this to the relationship thread?

To the relationship thread you ****!!!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I don't see it going anywhere, other than downhill. I don't see I Have To Pee as a very committed person.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Rape!!!
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by brandon369852
I don't see it going anywhere, other than downhill. I don't see I Have To Pee as a very committed person.

Now that I think about it, I am already committed to another UGer. I probably will get in trouble for being too flirty. So let this thread DIE!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝