that probably works...

noise comes from many places rainging from improper wiring of your pick ups to old leads to ground loops in your power source... thats all i got
Quote by xfallchildx
what exactly is a rack?? see i dont want to but the decimator because i dont want a pedal line. could u tell me how i would hook this up to my amp?

Wait.. youre buying a rackmount effect, and you dont know what a rack is?

Why the hell would you want something as large as a TV instead of a pedal the size of your hand? Please, explain your logic.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
Wait.. youre buying a rackmount effect, and you dont know what a rack is?

Why the hell would you want something as large as a TV instead of a pedal the size of your hand? Please, explain your logic.

sorry for my noob thinking, what exactly is a rack? i was jsut looking into this because i really dont want a pedal. but if i have to i will
Quote by xfallchildx
sorry for my noob thinking, what exactly is a rack? i was jsut looking into this because i really dont want a pedal. but if i have to i will

A rack is when you get a whole bunch of rackmount units together.

Each of them weighs probably around 10 pounds each, and their about 13 inches wide and about 7/8 inches long. Dude, why would you want a rack? Better question, why would you not want a pedal? Theres no valid reason for you to want a rackmount over a pedal.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

Quote by xfallchildx
if i buy the isp decimator can i plug into the back of my amp? there is a 2 jacks that say effects return and send. im guessing that is what is called the "effects loop"

If you dont use your Metal Zone, then yes, run it through the FX Loop. If you're using the Metal Zone, stop using it, and sell it.

Decimator Pedal.. right..
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

Quote by xfallchildx
would i have to buy two 10 foot cables just for that? im just gonna place it on top of my amp......

ps sorry for my noobness

Sure.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

Quote by xfallchildx
or not i could buy two of those livewire 1 or 3 foot cables.

You can buy whatever length cable works for your situation.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by xfallchildx
if i buy the isp decimator can i plug into the back of my amp? there is a 2 jacks that say effects return and send. im guessing that is what is called the "effects loop"

Yes you can, that is how mine in at the moment, also you can set it up in front as well in the below configuration.

Guitar 20 foot cable-->pedal on top of amp or behind 3 foot cable--->to amp input.

Also you can setup your pedals to fit in a rack like i did.

If you look all the way over to the left is the Decimator... And all my cables run behind my amp and cab...