what the hell are you talking about?
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Eat the battery. Pee electric urine over the strings.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by InvaderTSN
Use the battery like a pick.

It didnt work

Also I tried duck taping a 9 volt batterie to the Low E string but now sound comes out.
Quote by endless_fight1
what the hell are you talking about?

+1
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by classicrockrox
My guitar has some strings on it? The question is? how do I use the batteries to get the strings to play?

O RLY?

This thread confuses me. I'd give it a radical -3/10, would not read again.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Alright, if it's an acoustic all you do is throw the batteries into the sound hole, you know the hole on the guitar.

If it's electric, you just play it, you don't need batteries.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Maybe I should glue my acoustic to my electric guitar to make the electrci guitar sound come out of the acoustic.
Yo that would be incredibly mind-blowing.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
omg...."The Pit" has officially just blown my mind...
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
Quote by classicrockrox
Maybe I should glue my acoustic to my electric guitar to make the electrci guitar sound come out of the acoustic.

^^people like these invented the semi acoustic^^

btw classicrockrox: ITS CALLED A SEMI ACOUSTIC
My Gibson Les Paul 59' isnt makeing any noise so I spraypainted all over it and put 10 aa batteries taped to the headstock.THIS IS SERIOUS i NEED HELP@!!!!!
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Last edited by Peice_of_Mind at Mar 30, 2008,
no i DONT MEAN THAT. sOMETIMES I LIKE TO PLAY GUITAR TO HOBOS SO I WALK TO DOWNTOWN LONG BEACH WHERE ALL THE HOBOS ARE AT THE PARK AND THEN i PLAY GUITAR TO THEM BUT THEY NEVER HEAR WHAT I AM PLAYING. i NEED IT TO SOUND AS LOUD AS AN AMP WITHOUT AN AMP SO I TAPE BATTERIES TO MY HEADSTOCK. THIS IS IMPORTNANT BECAUSE THEY LOVE JONAS BROTHERES SONGS AND I LIKE TO PERFORM
this is the same guy that posted a rap on here a while ago, as well as this thread:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=824948&highlight=classicrockrox
edit:he is also the genius behind this:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665041&highlight=classicrockrox
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Last edited by skvvisgaar at Mar 30, 2008,
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Oh noes! Youre gonna get banned mister

"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
This thread is ULTIMATE TROLL.
Jessica simpson couldnt have made a dumber scenario herself. Even babies arent as dumb as this guy.. But then again he IS trolling.
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Last edited by Judge_David at Mar 30, 2008,