Page 1 of 2
I'm sure some of you have made your girlfriend extremely angry/depressed over something you said that got misunderstood.
Now, how long does it take for the girl to stop ignoring me and have a proper conversation about it?

Or for girls, how long do you ignore guys for just to make them feel like complete crap?

She has never ignored me for such a long period of time.
Finally, have you ever completely cut yourself off with someone because of something they said(which wasn't malicious) without letting them explain themselves?

Ok this isn't in the relationship thread because it's a general question.
I guess that all depends on what you said.

So what'd you say?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
So what'd you say?
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Your girlfriends sound like she has the maturity of a six year-old. Dump her immediately.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I've never made my girlfriend stop talking to me, I couldn't get that lucky.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
its just a game girls like to play you gotta keep giving them **** and adventually theyll come crawling back

like this one time i kept punching my GF in the face while we were having sex, and she was like noooo stopp AHHHHHHH, but i knew she really liked it so i kept doing it
Last edited by cumfartinganus at Mar 30, 2008,
Quote by Muphin
Your girlfriends sound like she has the maturity of a six year-old. Dump her immediately.

if her father committed suicide and he said something like, "Your stupid father pussed out and killed himself because he couldn't put up with you constantly running your ****ing mouth, you annoying bitch. You never shut the **** up! YOU ALWAYS MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES!!!"

...then I think she might have been justified.

So what'd you say?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Burn bridges sink ships until the bitter end.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
erm... last time i did something dumb like this, it took all of 5 minutes for my girlfriend to calm down and talk. we're fine now
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
posting in a potentially epic thread.

What did you say?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Why did I think of FLCL when I saw this thread....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by p o e
erm... last time i did something dumb like this, it took all of 5 minutes for my girlfriend to calm down and talk. we're fine now

I just the "I am never talking to you again" phone calls. 30 seconds later: ring, ring "blah blah blah!"
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Why did I think of FLCL when I saw this thread....

Ahh same here.
I thought this would be a thread about FLCL too.
Got my hopes up for nothing
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by cumfartinganus
its just a game girls like to play you gotta keep giving them **** and adventually theyll come crawling back

like this one time i kept punching my GF in the face while we were having sex, and she was like noooo stopp AHHHHHHH, but i knew she really liked it so i kept doing it

Shut up. You don't have a girlfriend.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
TS WHAT THE FUC K DID YOU SAY?
God i hate it when this happens...
BTW, MSN is BAD for relationships... People just take things the wrong way on msn...
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by Judge_David
TS WHAT THE FUC K DID YOU SAY?
God i hate it when this happens...
BTW, MSN is BAD for relationships... People just take things the wrong way on msn...

too true
Proud member of the r0k 4 Chr15† club, PM christianbassis oe teh raven to join
My guitars-
Ibanez RX-40 (Had it since I was six lol )
A spanish classical guitar
Quote by Horebane

Or for girls, how long do you ignore guys for just to make them feel like complete crap?

Damn ..im guilty..the number of times Ive done that

anyways, its never more then a day for me. short and to the point.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
if my girlfriend trys any of that **** on me i just whip out my COK n fuk the **** out of her n shes happy again like all rockstars do

APPARENTLY serj tankians girl lashes out at him sometimes and he just fukn kicks her then woa baby, shes OK ----- Sugar - SOAD
Last edited by cumfartinganus at Mar 30, 2008,
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Wouldn't want him to have too much fun would you?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
I can't properly assess the situation unless you reveal to us what you said.
Quote by yellowfrizbee

finally one of you admits to it!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I told my ex she needed to get laid.

I know a friend who told some girl "Soon you'll be skinnier than John!" (Ian has some weight and John is the girl's boyfriend)
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Ok I actually made a LONG post about what I said and the story that would explain the situation, but my web browser hung...

But I'll try to make it short.
I said it over MSN, firstly.
I basically made her feel like I would leave her for any other girl and I'm only staying with her because its convenient.
Keep in mind I didn't mean this AT ALL, but certain words and phrases have a tendency to suggest certain meanings(which didn't cross my mind).
I couldn't explain anything to her because she just went off on her emotional tangent and told me she "had to go" and she just ignores my calls, messages and whatever else.
An important point is that even though I didn't mean it, what she thought I meant was pretty heavy. So I don't think she's overreacting, but she hasn't given me a chance to explain anything...

She's not a typical girl and I can see her ignoring me forever over this.
She's not immature, she's on the other end of the spectrum if anything.
She just has this ability to emotionally implode in a short period of time and just completely disconnect from people.

It's hard to explain everything, this is the best I can do.
Don't try to explain yourself further. Us guys have a natural advantage when it comes to making things worse by trying to explain ourselves. Call her and tell her you are sorry, even if you get her voicemail, just tell her you're sorry and would really like to see her again, and that you do love her. If you can say this stuff and actually mean it, then do it. If you can't, then move on.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Horebane, I HAD a GF like that (i asked her to get a rid of that thing on her face which turns out was a mole and she got insecure bout it) pretty lil thing thought she was all that anyways she ended up dumping me wich now that i look back i was a complete asshole to her mind you she could be a down right lil bitch 2,oh well, you dont have to put up with that **** DUMP HER BEFORE SHE DUMPS YOU if she hasnt allready, Ive found myself a new gal sure shes not as hot but she absolutely loves me to the point where it can be annoyying but hey! i can get away with ANYTHING she lets me **** her in the ass, i even get her to lick my asshole. its much better than running around after some pretty lil tart who wants everything
Quote by cumfartinganus
Horebane, I HAD a GF like that (i asked her to get a rid of that thing on her face which turns out was a mole and she got insecure bout it) pretty lil thing thought she was all that anyways she ended up dumping me wich now that i look back i was a complete asshole to her mind you she could be a down right lil bitch 2,oh well, you dont have to put up with that **** DUMP HER BEFORE SHE DUMPS YOU if she hasnt allready, Ive found myself a new gal sure shes not as hot but she absolutely loves me to the point where it can be annoyying but hey! i can get away with ANYTHING she lets me **** her in the ass, i even get her to lick my asshole. its much better than running around after some pretty lil tart who wants everything

Shut the fuck up. No one thinks you are funny, cute or witty. If you make another stupid comment like your previous ones, I WILL report you.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
Shut the fuck up. No one thinks you are funny, cute or witty. If you make another stupid comment like your previous ones, I WILL report you.

your just jelous i get my asshole licked and you donT
Quote by cumfartinganus

I doubt he is. That's not in the least bit arousing.

and I agree with the guy who said to just call her up, say sorry and that you love her. that's about all you can do. she'll still be stubborn for a little while longer but she'll come back if she loves you.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by cumfartinganus

and guess what I just did?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Ah, it's just so fun to make guys feel like crap.. Get used to it..

COMPLETE JOKE.

Man, just apologize.. I mean, I don't think she'll take it that bad, and I totally agree with that guy that said that you shouldn't try to explain yourself, just apologize... He's totally right.. SOME (not all) guys have that tendency to make things worse when trying to explain themselves.. (I have that too.. I'm not being a feminist or anything.. it's just a lot more common on guys) So.. just apologize...

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by SG Man Forever

hahhaha too late.....reported him
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by pawm24
Ah, it's just so fun to make guys feel like crap.. Get used to it..

COMPLETE JOKE.

Man, just apologize.. I mean, I don't think she'll take it that bad, and I totally agree with that guy that said that you shouldn't try to explain yourself, just apologize... He's totally right.. SOME (not all) guys have that tendency to make things worse when trying to explain themselves.. (I have that too.. I'm not being a feminist or anything.. it's just a lot more common on guys) So.. just apologize...

+1

The whole "what I really meant when I said x" approach rarely ever works, because it's subconsiously implying that the person who misinterpreted what was said is dumb, because they couldn't understand. Sometimes the only way to win is to lose. By that I mean, sometimes you have to apologize, even if you weren't the one at fault.

Relationships = sacrifice

Quote by abdulalhazred
hahhaha too late.....reported him

I did too, after he decided the best approach would be to act like a smart ass.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Last edited by SG Man Forever at Mar 30, 2008,
WTF? i state my honest opinions and i get reported cos some idiots cant tolerate who are different get a life, oh and i dont give a rats ass so report me all you want
Page 1 of 2