Poll: How do you feel about spammers?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you feel about spammers?
I don't care.
15 41%
I absolutely despise them.
13 35%
I like them.
9 24%
Voters: 37.
So, I was just wondering, do spammers get on your nerves? I was just wanting to know, since there seems to be a slight increase in them tonight. Personally, I can't stand them. Discuss.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
I think they're stupid and need to get real hobbies. But I'm not breaking my keyboard when they post.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I'm technically one of them as I'm hardly ever on topic, though I've been better about it lately. So I love them. I also love trolls.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Some are funny, but 97.453% of them get on my nerves
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
Don't feed the troll, the troll dies. I stopped caring about spammers after my stint in FOTB when I really saw how stupid spammers were.
isnt that what your kinda doing and yea i know what you mean like that classicrock guy who posted the batteries thread
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm technically one of them as I'm hardly ever on topic, though I've been better about it lately. So I love them. I also love trolls.

Meh, but you're not annoying about it though, so it's all good.

Quote by Peice_of_Mind
isnt that what your kinda doing and yea i know what you mean like that classicrock guy who posted the batteries thread

No, i was asking a serious question.

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Don't feed the trolls you little ****s. Making threads about them just encourage it. Also, responding to my trolling is not advisable either.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Peice_of_Mind

sorry apology accepted?
I usually can't stand them, but sometimes you'll get one who really is funny. I like those ones.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I usually can't stand them, but sometimes you'll get one who really is funny. I like those ones.

Yeah, I kinda like those, but trolls that do nothing but post pictures over and over again get annoying as hell, though.

Quote by iimjpii
Watch out, TS is about to go on a spam spree.

No, I'm good.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
funny sometimes, annoying most of the time, between InVasI0n, bob saget faget, classicrockrox,etc your right about spam tonight
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by classicrockrox
sorry apology accepted?

"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by InvaderTSN
I don't care. I just ignore their post and move on.

word.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>