So I just watched SNL, which was a rerun of the Ellen Page/Wilco episode from earlier in the month.

So I'm watching it, ok, blah blah blah, then sometime after the digital short, I start to notice that something seems different. Although the sketches and the jokes were the same, it was as if some things were said slightly differently, not enough for me to give individual examples, but enough for me to notice that a couple lines were said with a different inflection, as if in a different take in a movie.

Then came the final sketch with Andy Samburg and Page, which I know fairly well because I watched it a couple times on the internetz afterward because I thought it was funny. Although the lines were pretty much all the same, everything was said TOTALLY differently, and it was obvious that it wasn't the same "take." The skit also went on a little longer, adding two extra jokes that were not there before.

Then, at the end thing where they say "Thanks" and blah, I'm pretty sure she was wearing a different shirt, or maybe I'm imagining that.

So anywayz, OMGWTFBBQ? Anyone know the dealio?
Parallel universe, dude.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i dunno, i watched lost one night late after i got home from work and went to bed, then the next afternoon i re-watched it, same tape, and it was as if half of the lines i first saw weren't in the script. i guess your mind travels when you're watching something and you sometimes think you hear something that isn't really there.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i noticed that once or twice too. I'm a pretty big wilco fan, so i wanted to record it this time. I looked at the music and it seemed like a different take too. The music was just a bit off.
Twilight Zone'd
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Martindecorum
uncut version ....

But dude, it's a live show.

Quote by DaveGilmour1189
i noticed that once or twice too. I'm a pretty big wilco fan, so i wanted to record it this time. I looked at the music and it seemed like a different take too. The music was just a bit off.

The music seemed the same to me, but maybe I just didn't notice it.

Good performance though, I'd never heard of them before.
Quote by KetchupLad14

He's from Australia.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
He's from Australia.

Oh, ok.

SNL's been a regular part of my life for so long now, I just automatically assume everyone knows it.

So, nobody knows what the dealio was?
you should hide under your bed or else youll probably die
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

April 5, greatness will be among us, except for the shitty musical guest.
Isn't it obvious dude? A future Ellen traveled back in time to that night, locked her past self in a broom closet, and took her place.
Quote by Chobes
April 5, greatness will be among us, except for the shitty musical guest.

Ugh, dude I know. I don't know how Walken is going to say "We've got a great show tonight, Panic at the Disco is here" without laughing.

Quote by happytimeharry
Isn't it obvious dude? A future Ellen traveled back in time to that night, locked her past self in a broom closet, and took her place.

Oh.

Well the first one was better, so I guess she messed up. But how is that possible.
Quote by KetchupLad14

But how is that possible.

It's not. You must have just been on drugs then...
Quote by KetchupLad14
Ugh, dude I know. I don't know how Walken is going to say "We've got a great show tonight, Panic at the Disco is here" without laughing.

Yeah, I think they could've done a little better with a musical guest for one of the greatest actors of all time.
Quote by happytimeharry
It's not. You must have just been on drugs then...

Probably.

Quote by Chobes
Yeah, I think they could've done a little better with a musical guest for one of the greatest actors of all time.

Seriously, I could not agree more.

They should've gotten The Mars Volta to play, and then in the middle of the song, he runs up to the secondary percussion guy, and screams "Godamnit Marcel, More Cowbell!" Then Walken joins them in a 40 minute jam that destroys humanity.
Quote by KetchupLad14

Seriously, I could not agree more.

They should've gotten The Mars Volta to play, and then in the middle of the song, he runs up to the secondary percussion guy, and screams "Godamnit Marcel, More Cowbell!" Then Walken joins them in a 40 minute jam that destroys humanity.

Wow dude, that just gave me an awesome overload.

*head asplodes*
Quote by KetchupLad14

Psh, get Maiden, and Bruce Dickenson can jam out with Bruce Dickenson.
Dude?

phail
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
Quote by KetchupLad14
*Starts doing funky dance*

How cool would it be if the three toured together?

Only one word could possibly describe it.

eargasm.

Quote by PuppetMaster189
Dude?

phail

It's ok, we still love you...
I think we can all unite under our love for Ellen Page. Even though I haven't joined the group yet
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america