which brands are the best to buy? i heard BAD and GOOD about planet wave like it is too bulk and it breaks your cable jack. monsters tangle up too easily they go in to a little circle..... help?

how long should i buy to play small gigs or school auditoriums or friends houes garages?
i was thinking 20 foot.
20+ so u can walk around. and jump do what ever..

also if they tangle up stretch them out so they are straight that solves that problem.

try look for brands that have a low fuzz, more insulated leads. there the ones u want
I won't ever buy a monster cable. I hope. The lifetime guarantee is nice, but $50 for a cable? I can't hear the difference between 20 and 50 dollar cables, so why upgrade every cable in my rig to monster? I'll stick with LiveWire personally...

As for length, 20 ft should be fine.
D00d! Gett a wiraerlez unet!!1eleven! Itz liek havizing liek a 5 billaioun f00ut kord.

But in all seriousness, don't buy a Monster Rock cable. If you really want a monster cable, get the monster insturment cable. It is a much better cable...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
What, the cable?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by rush5757
I won't ever buy a monster cable. I hope. The lifetime guarantee is nice, but $50 for a cable? I can't hear the difference between 20 and 50 dollar cables, so why upgrade every cable in my rig to monster? I'll stick with LiveWire personally...

As for length, 20 ft should be fine.

Livewire have lifetime warranties too. Most people don't know that.
Quote by xfallchildx
which brands are the best to buy? i heard BAD and GOOD about planet wave like it is too bulk and it breaks your cable jack.

iv never had a problem with my planet waves cables, the only part they are a bit bulky is jacks, there is quite a bit of stuff there but thats not a problem for me, i did read about someone having there input thing pulled out the guitar or amp but that was probably a slack connection or one of these 1 in 100 problems that can happen with anything