please help with any advice i think im gay. its urining my life thoughts that come to my head that i cant get out its killing me inside
wow... uhh. I dunno what to say. I guess the sooner you accept it, the sooner you can get on with your life...
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Do you get turned on by thinking about pounding some wet pussy? If so, you are not gay, perhaps bisexual.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Bodah
please help with any advice i think im gay. its urining my life thoughts that come to my head that i cant get out its killing me inside

Lets have e- gaysecks.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by Bodah

Lol.
Quote by Bodah
hehe

gross

**** beaten
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown