You know that powder you use to mix milk and ice tea? What happens if you eat that stuff on it's own >__>

I went to make some strawberry milk but instead had a few big spoons of just the powder. It kicks ass.

Is it fine or should I stop?
No. If you dont mix with milk, you die a thousand deaths.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
i dunno, mix it with peanut butter or something and you'll be fine
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Sorry if it's a stupid question -_-

I just want to make sure if I eat it on it's own form I wouldn't get a stomachache or anything like that. Wouldnt want to learn the hard way <__<
U get teh AIDz
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by InvaderTSN
Why?

Also, prepare for violent diarrhea TS.

With all the spam, I just assumed this was spam when I saw a guy being stupid. I was hasty.

And TS, apologies for reporting you, and eating Nesquik powder is silly, but the worst that will happpen is you will be sick.
I like the taste of the powder stuff you're supposed to mix up into Lemonade.

Of course, I only lick the container after it's mostly empty. One time there was too much in it, and I about went on the floor from choking.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Supafly1824
Well how many spoons is the limit before getting sick

This stuff is good :/

Different for everyone. No way to say.
hmm, so you do the Q too? hell of a high.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.