haha it was actually really funny, he just got back from a party and he is high and drunk. the first thing he did was come in my room and start playing oblivion. the conversation went like this...

me: hey dude whats up

him: im playin call of duty

me: uhm ok whatever you say

he then proceeds to make a character on oblivion.

a couple minutes later i turn around and there are sun chips all over my floor and im like dude WTF! his only response is "hey help me pick up this shield"

then i said "hey man clean that **** up" and he just got up and walked out of the room.
What, you want a ****ing cookie? No really, I think I have one in my pocket.

GTFO.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by reaume140
trip him out hardcore and make him feel bad that he smoked pot.

hehe. DO IT...... now....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Why didn't you help him pick up the shield? It was probably really heavy.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by FreakyStyley87
the first thing he did was come in my room and start playing oblivion.

hahaha

Oblivion would be the craziest game when you're high

especially the Shivering Isles expansion (if anyone here actually plays it)

mushrooms everywhere and ****
dude this is the perfect time to **** with his mind!!! Trip him out so bad he won't know wtf is going on....
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by FreakyStyley87
haha it was actually really funny, he just got back from a party and he is high and drunk. the first thing he did was come in my room and start playing oblivion. the conversation went like this...

me: hey dude whats up

him: im playin call of duty

me: uhm ok whatever you say

he then proceeds to make a character on oblivion.

a couple minutes later i turn around and there are sun chips all over my floor and im like dude WTF! his only response is "hey help me pick up this shield"

then i said "hey man clean that **** up" and he just got up and walked out of the room.

Put on a bunyn costume and make him follow u then scare th **** out of him with a donkey head on ur head.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Quote by Peice_of_Mind
dude this is the perfect time to **** with his mind!!! Trip him out so bad he won't know wtf is going on....

Not cool dude, not cool.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
One time my friends bro came home high, and we shot him with bb guns while he was playing Halo 3...
what is it with people loving the 360 when their high?
Do whatever you please to him. On a note, smoking pot isn't bad, only whiskey drinking politicians say it is and entice others to think the same.

Hahaha...the Oblivion/Call of Duty thing was hilarious though. And Shivering Isles indeed is intense when baked.
Quote by Bubban
Why didn't you help him pick up the shield? It was probably really heavy.

exactly, your brother is sitting there stoned, confused and in need of help and you can't even bother to help pick up his shield. For shame.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
haha go outside your room, and ring the doorbell to your house. Run back in and tell him the cops are looking for him, for murdering someone or something.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
How can you tell if he is high AND drunk? It's easy to see if someone is intoxicated but to establish that he is both high and drunk must be hard....

Anyway, i know that one of the few times ive been high i got my hands on Morrowind and woke up the next morning with 15 different files having tried out as many combinations of race - starsign - class i could think of. Good times
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
start arguing with him about something completely pointless, then change your side like 5 minutes in (bugs bunny style)

Rabbit season

Duck Season

Rabbit Season

Rabbit Season

No, Duck Season! Fire!
the game
We Love Katamari is the best game to play stoned. FFS, you roll up the entire world in a ball!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Tomorrow, tell him he raped a dead duck.

That'll really mess with him.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Just_a_picker
Tomorrow, tell him he raped a dead duck.

That'll really mess with him.

haha did u get that idea from the thread about duck rape

ill probably screw with him somehow. im not quite sure exactly how yet though
Tell him someone's at the door for him and unplug everything while he's gone.
Throw some water on him and tell him you just got done masturbating on him and then proceed to pull down your pants, **** in your hand and then start rubbing it on his chest while chanting "Yog Sothoth, Yog Sothoth"
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by FreakyStyley87

*shifty eyes*

Maybe......

Yes.....

Quote by JustRooster

Quote by JD2k9
Women make it hard.
Quote by FreakyStyley87

go outside your room, and ring the doorbell to your house. Run back in and tell him the cops are looking for him, for murdering someone or something.

Quote by Cowslayer
Throw some water on him and tell him you just got done masturbating on him and then proceed to pull down your pants, **** in your hand and then start rubbing it on his chest while chanting "Yog Sothoth, Yog Sothoth"

You are one sick sick mofo......

Quote by JustRooster

Quote by JD2k9
Women make it hard.
This happened to my brother once when he came home drunk except he told me I could have his old phone (nokia n70) if i licked his sock (YES SOCK NO TYPO LOL)...
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Quote by Cowslayer

???

We can help you.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Cowslayer

lmao

I've actually done that to somebody in a similar way, only I said Shub-Niggurath and w/o the pulling down pants part and masturbation...