I actually thought it was really cool.

Different than the stuff I usually listen to, but I really liked it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
thank u guys! the guy who mixed it was a complete retard, we got the recording for free tho (which explains the quality and mixing ability) but u get the jist of it! oh yea, the bass if off time the entire thing cuz ourbassist was bad, but we kicked him out as well hahahah

so its all good now =)

appreciate it!!!!

-evan
The vocals are awesome, and for you style of music all of you nail it. I enjoy it, and I'm glad you guys are playing shows, even one on my birthday, haha.
kinda made me think of marsvolta, the singer is great... i really like..
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
How long have you been together because this is actually good in my books.
GEAR

ESP LTD F-155 DX BASS
Epiphone Thunderbird bass
Samic cr1 bt bass

Dunlop bass crybaby
Ibanez PD7 Bass Overdrive Pedal
Boss bass chorus
Zoom 607 multy effects pedal

Ashdown 180 watt bass amp
Mega 30 watt

METAL UP 'UR ASSS
thats good stuff, not realy my kind of music though. Shame your bassist had to go.
Reminds me of Fall Out Boy. The odd thing is that I like your stuff, but I can't stand Fall Out Boy.
We are about 4 months old...none of us have been in a real band before till this... so its really new, we just click REALLY well.

thank u guys for listening!!!

-Evan
Quote by turtlewax
Its american Indie. Do you americans know what I mean by Indie music?

Bands from small independent labels?

Quote by HighlandCircus
We are about 4 months old...none of us have been in a real band before till this... so its really new, we just click REALLY well.

thank u guys for listening!!!

-Evan

Haha, that's my name too.
Bands from small independent labels?

Its a misleading name but it actuallu means a kind of popular rock. Such as arctic monkeys, we are scientists, the killers and white stripes. No idea why they call it Indie though.
Quote by turtlewax
Its a misleading name but it actuallu means a kind of popular rock. Such as arctic monkeys, we are scientists, the killers and white stripes. No idea why they call it Indie though.

Well, bands on independent labels is what it really means. But the majority of people classify like you do, so I guess nowadays it doesn't mean that anymore...

Oh well, I like it. The music that is.
Well, bands on independent labels is what it really means

Well thats what it SHOULD mean anyway. I don't know why its become a genre. Can anyone enlighten me?