Page 1 of 2
Flavor Flav is awesome. I don't care if he did that show, Public Enemy is still one of my favorite rap groups.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Flavor Flav is awesome. I don't care if he did that show, Public Enemy is still one of my favorite rap groups.

I can only imagine Chuck D facepalming upon seeing it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
ha ha the women on this season are mostly ugly or average at best
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Chikitty_China
The girls aren't very attractive

neither is flavor flav...so its a win win situation
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

i liked the one where that chick spat in the other ones mouth while she was screaming at her........... class
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
stupid show bunch of skanks (not even hott) that just wanna **** flav cuz hes on MTV
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by Peice_of_Mind
stupid show bunch of skanks (not even hott) that just wanna **** flav cuz hes on MTV

VH1 Buddy. You spelled Piece wrong.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
So will the twins go home together? That whole gimmick is a little creepy.
I heard that he was going to split them up or something. Next episode the new girls were calling them out on that.
Quote by burrit0
I heard that he was going to split them up or something. Next episode the new girls were calling them out on that.

Ooooooo things are getting shaken up in the Flavor Flave household.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Ooooooo things are getting shaken up in the Flavor Flave household.

It's Flavor Flav, didn't you watch the episodes where he said that he hated his name spelt wrong?
Quote by burrit0
It's Flavor Flav, didn't you watch the episodes where he said that he hated his name spelt wrong?

You know whats funny bout that? I bolded the Flavor referencing that episode yet spelled that last half wrong. Hah?...
Quote by ThePeacefrog
You know whats funny bout that? I bolded the Flavor referencing that episode yet spelled that last half wrong. Hah?...
Heh, I was wondering why you bolded Flavor.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Rock of Love is somewhat better.

+1

The girl that ended up winning was extremely hot.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
+1

The girl that ended up winning was extremely hot.

Jess? I liked Sam. Sam Orchestrate.
So I can't believe that Flav brought Thing 2 back. I also hate Sinceer, that biyatch, can't believe she's still there.
Quote by Chikitty_China
The girls aren't very attractive

Neither is the guy

Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I kind of stopped paying attention, after they brought in the new girls I washed my hands of it.
i ****in hate that show. ugly ass, drama queens. i don't see how girls find him attractive, he's a ****ing idiot, with his clocks and **** haha. some of his costumes are just...i don't even know a word that can do it justice.

anyways, i just really hate reality TV, and all these "find true love with a rich rockstar/superstar".
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
oh god, what a crap show. I can't believe I wasted several hours of my life watching some of those episodes. And I'm with everyone else on the women... ugly as hell. In fact, I imagine hell to be a much more attractive place.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by psychokiller99
i ****in hate that show. ugly ass, drama queens. i don't see how girls find him attractive, he's a ****ing idiot, with his clocks and **** haha. some of his costumes are just...i don't even know a word that can do it justice.

anyways, i just really hate reality TV, and all these "find true love with a rich rockstar/superstar".
Chill, it's for entertainment.
I was all ready to answer "salty" until I found out that this thread had nothing to do with the flavour of love
Lol @ Vh1. The pick up artist was the only decent show they've had. Vh1 Classic, on th otherhand, is amazing.
Woooooooooow

I was expecting Flav to propose to Thing 2 when watching the previews, but he didn't...
im curious. who did he propose to so he can have his 10th child?

EDIT: nevermind. the 3 seasons of this **** show were the worst waste of space on VH1. it took 3 ****ing seasons for him to fall in in love with someone who wasnt even on the damn show. someone should kick his ass.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Last edited by talia. at May 27, 2008,
Quote by talia.
neither is flavor flav...so its a win win situation

My mom says he's cute. But, she doesn't have a thing for him like she does for Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs on Discovery.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Bubban
I can only imagine Chuck D facepalming upon seeing it.

+6.022 x 10^23

I came into this thread to post the EXACT same thing, I kid you not.
kill all humans
Page 1 of 2