That's pretty good. Catchy little guitar riffs. Vocals were pretty good. I thought percussion could be a little more interesting. But good nonetheless.

Mind checking mine out?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Mar 30, 2008,
i write as i listen, ok i cant hear the bass really, turn it up. Ok well to start off with the guitars are really square, theres no real feel to them. Vocals sound great really although lyrics could do with some more work. Like the above guy said drums are really boring, need some fills etc. Not too much mind. Rhythm guitar is not really that good, but i like the lead riff. Sort out the rhythm parts and the tone of the rhythm guitar too, turn up the bass, add some nicer drums (or a better drummer) work on the lyrics and youl have a great song. Definatly got potential though.

c4c?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=824649
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
like, the guitars are very choppy, and theres not much flow to it if you know what i mean.

Square was a very vivid description lol
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
I’m assuming he means not enough dynamics?
I quite liked it, it's catchy, the vocals were good, I agree though it needs some extra drum fills to living it up a bit and maybe a mid 8 or something. All-round though I thought it was good
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
I liked it a lot. I thought the recording sounded far too muffled, but dug the song.

Dynamics mean variations, not just volume but flow up and down.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Glad you guys are digging the song.

As for the recording being muffled..it sounds really good on some speakers and muffled on others...I cannot figure it out haha.
Good song man. The vocal and guitar melodies are catchy and the singing is perfect.
Can't think of any suggestions to make really :/

*win*