Any pitmonkeys got some quizzes, or just good questions to ask someone, to keep the conversation going and such? Just some stuff to ask, and weird lil tidbits and such. Actually picking up the phone, or walking over to someone is easy for me, but keeping a conversation going is a bit tough, so I could use some help, lol.

And!

There's this girl, that I liked, buuuut, we kinda got out of contact for a bit, and now we're talking again, so I just want some sweet questions to ask to get to know her better, cause I'm not to good at the whole, keeping the conversation going ****.

Thanks!
Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Nothing breaks the ice like "So... what's your opinion on raping fetuses?"
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
^^dude, don't listen to these guys. just be yourself and just start talking, and anything she says just work off of that for questions, and if everything goes silent, then bring up a factiod or something like that about yourself
Quote by djmay71
^^dude, don't listen to these guys. just be yourself and just start talking, and anything she says just work off of that for questions, and if everything goes silent, then bring up a factiod or something like that about yourself

^
Don't listen to this guy.

Our questions are serious.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Nothing breaks the ice like "So... what's your opinion on raping fetuses?"

Hahaha, thats funny dude.

I already told her I'd rather eat a baby then set my guitar on fire.....we were playing would you rather, lol.