Page 1 of 2
Ive been playing guitar for about 4 months now. I decided i didn't need a teacher so ive never had any theory whatsoever and no outside help at all, except for tabs, so I was basically playing guitar like i invented it.

Now because i picked up my dads old guitar, which hadnt been played for several years, it needed to be tuned.

Because of the way i read tabs
e|-------------
B|-------
G|------
D|-3333
A|-33333
E|-111

I figured the highest string on the tab, should equal the highest string on the guitar when im playing. eg. my thumb will rest on the e b and g.

So somehow dont ask me how, i managed to tune my guitar upside down, i didnt even change the strings. And ive been playing guitar like this for the last 4 months.
the only thing that remained the same was the E's. Needless to say everythings been sounding like ****, because the B and G have been an octave too low i think.
Congradulations
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
wow you win a retard medal *gives metal* congrats cupboy
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Ok.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
e|--------------
B|--------------
G|--------------
D|--------------
A|--2--------1-2
E|----2-3-2-----
Last edited by Aramis at Mar 30, 2008,
yet again, proof that march 08 is the month of the retard.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

So true.

I think he tried to become the next airship (5th fret guy I believe his username was).
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Mewten EX
ok for all those that you said I didn't understand anything.......oh wait I understand 4MONTHS but anyways congratulations to you*farts loudly*

What are you doing.
Quote by Aramis
e|--------------
B|--------------
G|--------------
D|--------------
A|--2--------1-2
E|----2-3-2-----

that equals?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by CupBoy
Ive been playing guitar for about 4 months now. I decided i didn't need a teacher so ive never had any theory whatsoever and no outside help at all, except for tabs, so I was basically playing guitar like i invented it.

Now because i picked up my dads old guitar, which hadnt been played for several years, it needed to be tuned.

Because of the way i read tabs
e|-------------
B|-------
G|------
D|-3333
A|-33333
E|-111

I figured the highest string on the tab, should equal the highest string on the guitar when im playing. eg. my thumb will rest on the e b and g.

So somehow dont ask me how, i managed to tune my guitar upside down, i didnt even change the strings. And ive been playing guitar like this for the last 4 months.
the only thing that remained the same was the E's. Needless to say everythings been sounding like ****, because the B and G have been an octave too low i think.

i lolled.

hard.
good strings..
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Hey does this sounds good I'm composing a new exercise for me

|-------------------------------------------------------------------10-11-13^~^~^~^~-----|
|--------------------------------------------------------10-12-13--------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------10-12-------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------10-12-13--------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------10h12---------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------10h12------------------------------------------------------------------------|

or this

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------10h11h13^~^~^~^~-----|
|----------------------------------------------------------10h12h13----------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------10h12-----------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------10h12h13-------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------10h12--------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------10h12-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by Mewten EX at Mar 30, 2008,
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

+ 3651651654511346515165474571134565671245658712356
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Yes.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Mewten EX
Hey does this sounds good I'm composing a new exercise for me

|---------------------------------------------------------------10-11-13^~^~^~^~-----|
|----------------------------------------------------10-12-13--------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------------10-12-------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------10-12-13--------------------------------------------------|
|---------------------------10h12-------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------10h12--------------------------------------------------------------------|

or this

|---------------------------------------------------------------10h11h13^~^~^~^~-----|
|----------------------------------------------------10h12h13--------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------------10h12-------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------10h12h13--------------------------------------------------|
|---------------------------10h12-------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------10h12--------------------------------------------------------------------|

Sure.
Yep you are retarded

/thread

edit:

dudum-dish
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by teh_Beatles

i've clearly seen what u did there!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
live and learn.. lmao..
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Congrats, you're like, the second March '08er to earn the coveted....

Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
^haha made me piss myself
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
How bout this

|---1212-10-12-10-9-10-9-7-9-7--------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------10-9-7-9-10^(10)-9-7---------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------9-7-6-7-9^(9)-7-6---------|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7/9----|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
No No No!!!!
This thread is filled with FAIL!!!!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
|---1212-10-12-10-9-10-9-7-9-7--------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------10-9-7-9-10^(10)-9-7---------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------9-7-6-7-9^(9)-7-6---------|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7/9----|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

my strings have told me it sounds like this:

DEE DEE Duh DEE Duh Doo Duh Uh
Quote by Mewten EX
What's with this?

originally posted by teh Beatles

oh mai gahd...

i liek the smell of failure in the morning
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by Mewten EX
ha! ha! ha! your strings really do talk but mine is better:

tini nin tini nin tini nin tini nin tini nin

My strings will own yours so hard
Page 1 of 2