is it me or are there way too many ****ing reality shows about the most unknown celebrities? Like seriously...who's Tila Tequila? Who the **** is Scott Baio? And how do these shows get on the air? And like...Dancing With The Stars for example...maybe i've just been living under a rock for the past 15 years but I don't know who any of those celebrities are.

discuss importance of reality shows based around unkown celebrities.

>.<
You don't know Scott Baio?

He is fantastic
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You don't know who Chachi is? jk it is really annoying how they have washed up celebrities on 'reality' tv when they weren't that popular in the fist place
reality shows are stupid!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
watching VH1 too much i guess?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I actually like Scott Baio. Hes coo. "New on E! Keeping up with the Kardashians!" Who are the Kardashians you query? A rich middle eastern family. Their daughter had a sex tape.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
is it me or are there way too many ****ing reality shows about the most unknown celebrities? Like seriously...who's Tila Tequila? Who the **** is Scott Baio? And how do these shows get on the air? And like...Dancing With The Stars for example...maybe i've just been living under a rock for the past 15 years but I don't know who any of those celebrities are.

discuss importance of reality shows based around unkown celebrities.

>.<

That's why they have reality shows!
Sent from my iPad.