hmm I really dont hate gibson but i dont see myself ever playing through one of there guitars. Im into metal and blues. If i want metal/shred ill play ibanez,esp, and jackson. If i want blues ill go with a nice strat and especially cuz im use to the feeling. im in no way hating on gibson just not my thing
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
i think dean's headstocks are ugly as hell. ESP is great
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
my favs are a tie between Carvin and Ibanez

but i hate Laguna and Dean
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
either dean just cause they're just too EXTREME for me and they aren't made to the specs I like in a guitar, or gibson because they're too damn expencive. I don't know how long I've been playing and in all that time I've played one gibson, probably about 60's gibson sg it was a dream and just like every dream that's come true for me it didn't last. Bastards, they need to lower their prices so a below average joe like my self can play one every once in a while.
wow didnt expect to see alot of hate for dean. I guess its a love it or hate it kinda thing. I personally like them but honestly dont see myself playing one
Quote by aaron6890
hate: bc rich, quite frankly i think that they are only for people who think they are being all "BR00TAL" by getting one. they sound terrible (well the ones i've played) and are really really Fugly.

i really like fenders to be more specific, the tele deluxe, they are incredibly versitile, and look great.

I agree with you 100%
i seem to be the only person in the world that hates fender. I really don't like the way strats look and teles just look like someone ate a full garbage can and then **** it out and said "hey look, a guitar!" they are seriously the ugliest damn guitars imo
Quote by david_highland
either dean just cause they're just too EXTREME for me and they aren't made to the specs I like in a guitar, or gibson because they're too damn expencive. I don't know how long I've been playing and in all that time I've played one gibson, probably about 60's gibson sg it was a dream and just like every dream that's come true for me it didn't last. Bastards, they need to lower their prices so a below average joe like my self can play one every once in a while.

http://www.epiphone.com/
I really dont like Jacksons. I dont know why, seeing as I have every reason to love them, being a metal guitarist, but Ijust....dont like them. Like i dont like epiphones.

But, on the bright side, I love Ibanez and Dean
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
^have you played anything ABOVE an LP-100? The Standards and up are in general very good. The elitist series are as good as gibby standards, and are about $1500 cheaper.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i really don't like ESP's
but there are too many great companies for me to choose that i like most
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders