I have an F30.
These have 9 pins for tubes
I want a sound like the orange AD30HTC
These have 8 pin tubes

What tubes should I get
Is there anything i can do
Get a new amp. A tube change isn't going to completely change the character of an amplifier (also, you need to be more specific than "these tubes have 9 pins")
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Problem is your Mesa is American voiced and Oranges are British voiced. You're not really going to get an American amp to sound like a British one.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Also the Orange hasn't got 8 pin tubes, it has 12AX7s, which are always 9pin (so are the ones in your Mesa) and EL84 powertubes which are 9pin. But you can't jsut put in EL84 in your amp, just adjust bias and stuff. Also as said, the tubes are FAR FAR FAR from the thign that makes the significant tone changes in an amp. Compare say a Twin Reverb and a Mesa Dual Recto, they both having the same tubes, but sounding completely different.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009