couldn't find any slayer threads so i just made this one...

talk
Attachments:
slayer.jpg
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
slayer kicks ass
one of my main influences and first bands i listened too
Guitar:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson DK2-L w/ Dimarzio X2N
Takamine acoustic

Bass:
Fender Precision Bass

Amp:
Marshall AVTX150H
Behringer BG412F
Marshall MG15MSII
haqhaahah kings of metal reign in blood forever hell yeah kerry king is god of metal guitar
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by n-train00
i'm more of a David Hasslehoff fan rather than Slayer

LOL
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Die By The SWORDD!! Duh Nuh Duh Nuh, dun dun dun duN, Duh Nuh Duh Nuh, dun dun dun duN, Duh Nuh Duh Nuh, dun dun dun duN, DUH~NUH~DUH~NUH!
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Last edited by kinzoku at Mar 30, 2008,
The only interesting bit in their songs is the main riff, everything else just sounds like tuneless thrashing.
Nevertheless, Reign In Blood = Epic Win.
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
I love how Reign In Blood just seems to flow from song to song. And each song seems to stick out in one way or the other. Their earlier work was much more thrashy and mosh-worthy, while they got mid-tempo later. But all good. FUUUUUU(((((KKKKIIIINNN SLAYYYYYYYYERRRRR!!!
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Slayer was my first real concert. I used to be a HUGE Slayer fan a few years ago, now there more meh. Hell Awaits is one of the greatest thrash albums of all time however.
yeah, i love venom!
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
i only just realised how good piece by piece was!
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by pistols
yeah, i love venom!

agreed, there are some similarity's.

Quote by megadeth rule
i only just realised how good piece by piece was!

i remember i was obsessed with Aggressive Perfector(Original Haunting The Chapel Version) it inspired me to master my Tremolo picking (00:35-00:48). such an awesome song.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
yeah true
Quote by Trefellin

The Antichrist's intro riff is fukin great! Show No Mercy is the best album by Slayer.