View poll results: Would you get...
Mad
122 89%
I like it
15 11%
Voters: 137.
Page 1 of 2
You see, I have these stupid neighbors that just don't act civilized

tell me Ug, Would you get mad if someone else other than yourself be touching your

car, and not to mention a brand new car.(or any other personal possession

THey have all these stupid kids running around touching my car playing with their

stupid little toys on top of my car, with their parents standing right in front of them

it's stupid, so would you get mad

I know I do
They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
You don't do it.
It's just against the rules.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I would let kids play on my car. Why not? As long as you're not driving it at the time, it seems pretty harmless, although less fun.

I would get I like it.
I would be pissed, I already hate kids but that would make it worse.

plus it pisses me off when people touch my stuff without asking. I once got into a fight with another kid who kept on touching my fucking Dinosaur toys in 1st grade and the teacher got mad at me because I wasn't sharing.

what a crazy backwards world we live in these days.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
just go out there and have a very civilized talk with them about how rude they are being. If that doesn work, open your door and yell "GTF AWAY FROM MY CAR YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!"
Punch the dad in the face, rape the mom, then sell the kids into slavery.

Problem solved.
tell them to piss off, if you don't want them all over your stuff then ask them to stay away and if they don't listen take a rolled up news paper and smack them in the face...
You're all very selfish children. Possession is a silly and arbitrary thing anyway.
Quote by psychokiller99
They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
You don't do it.
It's just against the rules.

I'm with you all the way

stupid ****s, they better not scratch my car

or their will be some serious ass kicking and by serious ass kicking i mean i'm calling

the Po-lice
Quote by JP31
what about raping the kids and selling the mom?

Kids was pluralized. They can make shoes faster if there's more than one.
Quote by sargasm
You're all very selfish children. Possession is a silly and arbitrary thing anyway.

ok then i need ur car, ur guitar and ur rose coloured glasses...now

rape them all.. they work faster if they hav emotional scarring
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick
ok then i need ur car, ur guitar and ur rose coloured glasses...now

You can play my guitar all you want if you come over and hang out.

I don't have a car. Cars are dumb and unnecessary.
Just run around your car screaming, hysterically. It solves almost all problems.
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
Quote by sargasm

I agree to an extant, life is much more simple when lived simply. I hate little kids though....my pet peeve is children, tactless and filthy little things. Why tolerate something that can't even bath properly, go to sleep when it's clearly in their best interests, or prepare their own food (assuming they'd actually eat it). Good for nothing, it's like having a winy pet except no one will care when the animal dies and you bury it in the yard. If I could spite a small child by keeping it away from something it enjoys being around, which if it belonged to me I could, I would....
Quote by Garret.
I would be pissed, I already hate kids but that would make it worse.

plus it pisses me off when people touch my stuff without asking. I once got into a fight with another kid who kept on touching my fucking Dinosaur toys in 1st grade and the teacher got mad at me because I wasn't sharing.

what a crazy backwards world we live in these days.

Exactly, it's our stuff we do what we want it and if we don't other stupid assholes touching our stuff they should F***off

Quote by JP31
cover your car in rat poison.

EDIT: id be pretty pissed to

I'm loving it

I actually started smoking a pack of cigarettes

in their faces ha ha ha!

hey, second hand smoke is a lot worse
Quote by sargasm

+1
Quote by sargasm

so, that's the way you work

then you rape them, so i see
Quote by MadMetalManiac
I'm loving it

I actually started smoking a pack of cigarettes

in their faces ha ha ha!

hey, second hand smoke is a lot worse

I don't know, I've seen people stand quite a bit of second hand smoke and come out of it alive ,if you can believe that, on the other hand I've seen some things die pretty quickly from rat poison....like my poor little cat when I was a lad, my neighbors left an open container of the stuff out and my cat got into it................*sigh*.................I hope those assholes rot in hell for killing my poor little kittycat.
Quote by david_highland
I don't know, I've seen people stand quite a bit of second hand smoke and come out of alive ,if you can believe that, on the other hand I've seen some things die pretty quickly from rat poison....like my poor little cat when I was a lad, my neighbors left an open container of the stuff out and my cat got into it................*sigh*.................I hope those assholes rot in hell for killing my poor little kittycat.

Neighbors did the same to our cat, but with antifreeze. 2 years later my grandma poisoned their dog by leaving a pile of mouse killing crap by the hole in the fence they wouldn't meet us half way to fix. Yes, it went where you thought it went.
They shouldn't be playing on your car, it will get scratched or dinged!!!!!

Time to get the 12 gauge out me thinks.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
and here comes the moment when i pull my twelve gauge from under my pillow...
EDIT: Dang the dude above me beat me to it...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by Avedas
Neighbors did the same to our cat, but with antifreeze. 2 years later my grandma poisoned their dog by leaving a pile of mouse killing crap by the hole in the fence they wouldn't meet us half way to fix. Yes, it went where you thought it went.

Wow, that is...pretty awful...on both parts I'm going to have to say.
Quote by Avedas

brutal

your grandma owned them sick status
If it was brand new I'd probably be pretty annoyed, however, second hand i probably wouldn't care. Unless they went as far as smashed windows
It doesn't happen often, but I agree with Sargasm, unless the kids are actually damaging your car. If so, you have every right to be pissed. I do notice that parents allow their children to get away with things that are harmful to others because they seem to think having a child means that disrespect is cute.

BUT, if they aren't hurting your car I don't see the problem.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Here's an idea, next time you see them playing on your car,get in it and like park it across the street next to the curb. That'd be funny if your neighbors got mad because you did that, because they want there kids playing on your car lol
Quote by Avedas

I hope your grandma rots in hell for killing a completely innocent animal because she can't handle a situation like a normal person.

Same thing for your neighbors.
Pissed.
Last edited by Unofficial at Mar 30, 2008,
Quote by MadMetalManiac
so, that's the way you work

then you rape them, so i see

take that back
they re obv just lonely
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
if someone messed with my car i would kill them and eat their offspring.

uhh...i mean...get very angry and yell at them.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
TS, I know how you feel. I wouldn't say that I'm "selfish" but I really care about my items, especially my truck. Just be respectful and mature about it and ask the parents to do something about it. Explain to them how it simply isn't something the kids should be doing. If they don't agree, lay a nice turd on their windshield.
Pissed.
Page 1 of 2