So, my dad's signed me up for this camp, Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp On Tour. It seems like a better version of Powerchord Academy, whereas instead of a real "camp" like setting, it's a day playing and getting advice from some famous musicians, and then playing a gig that night opening for a headlining act.

I'm pretty stoked on it. There are celebrity counselors that we play the show with, and I chose David Ellefson, Gilby Clarke, and Mark Slaughter as my top choices of counselor. I saw a vid with Jack Bruce as well...so I can only wish. Plus, I get a little exposure playing at the House of Blues in San Diego.

So, I ask if any of you guys have ever done this or heard of it (google it), and discuss.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
You get to meet David Ellefson? You lucky bastard.

Also, that's pretty generous of your dad. It's ****ing expensive to sign up.
yeah, its super expensive and ive always wanted to go, have a great time and congrats
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I'm going to PCA...
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by InvaderTSN
You get to meet David Ellefson? You lucky bastard.

Also, that's pretty generous of your dad. It's ****ing expensive to sign up.

Quote by Crimson Ghost
yeah, its super expensive and ive always wanted to go, have a great time and congrats

Well, to answer the finance question...my dad's using his tax return money on this one, since he claimed me as a dependent again this year, and this doesn't let me file for my taxes. I'm still shocked he's letting me do this. He calls it "our birthday present". He's been super supportive of my music, and I'm terribly lucky.

Quote by exect4500
ask david ellefson if dave mustaine is a nice guy

I'll put that on my to do list.

I won't be going until August, though, but the excitement is getting me jittery. Getting to play Symphony of Destruction in front of a packed audience? Sure!

Quote by cjblack532
I'm going to PCA...

I'm not ragging on it, mate

I've just seen videos.... but all the same, congrats for you man.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by cjblack532
I'm going to PCA...

Its not that bad its just that alot of the people there suck quite alot of balls... Although there is the exception for a few bands that are actualy realy good.

youtube some videos to find out what i mean.
I hope I get put into a good band. Hell, even if I don't, I'll make it into a good band. I'll control everything. I'll be in Seattle...haha...haha...this'll be funny. The hometown of Grunge...metal...HA.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Quote by cjblack532
I hope I get put into a good band. Hell, even if I don't, I'll make it into a good band. I'll control everything. I'll be in Seattle...haha...haha...this'll be funny. The hometown of Grunge...metal...HA.

I hope you're a vocalist, man.

Almost every PCA band I've seen....mandatory chick vocals.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
I can do vocals. I'd just have to write some simpler riffs.

Quote by cjblack532
I can do vocals. I'd just have to write some simpler riffs.

Thats good. If you dont sing and write the lyrics you will end up with a fat chick singing "PARTY PARTY PARTY!"
Haha, I've written a song...but the lyrics suck so far. I write horrible lyrics, but better than...PARTY PARTY PARTY...

I could try to get laid, then write a song about that.

Quote by the_poison125
Thats good. If you dont sing and write the lyrics you will end up with a fat chick singing "PARTY PARTY PARTY!"

Or have dual chick singers singing in the same key, the same method everytime. Screaming doesn't fit here, either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwkZJhxkr4k&feature=related

God bless the bass, but good lord.

Also, let's not turn this into a PCA bashfest...it's all in fun and learning experience anyway.

Grayedit: I'd totally be the pedobear to the lead singer, though...

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Same.

No one has even mentioned the fact that he said Jack Burce....

I mean come on Jack Fu*king Bruce

you would become the stuff of UG legend if you were coached by him.
Quote by RudiVanDiSarzio
No one has even mentioned the fact that he said Jack Burce....

I mean come on Jack Fu*king Bruce

you would become the stuff of UG legend if you were coached by him.

This is exactly what has me excited now, even though it's in a few months.

It's a possibility, but I'll take any chance I can get to be coached by anyone great.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Nice, David Ellefson's awesome!
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
before I say something like I hate you spoiled kids, how much do those PCA and Rock N Roll camp cost...
Quote by dannyniceboy
before I say something like I hate you spoiled kids, how much do those PCA and Rock N Roll camp cost...

It's about 2 grand.

I'm far from spoiled, though...this is a genuine gift from my parents. I'm stoked.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt