so i was bored as hell and decided to ask that if you had my rig what would you do with it example: add a particular effect or sell it or throw it off a cliff
and also what would you play on it
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

i'd play the my little pony theme and i'dpaint the cabs and guitars and head and **** pink cause i'm a scary transvestite.
man you reek of style i like you
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

i would get a different guitar (because i'm a lefty) and then i'd play blues. because that's all i do atm

you have a bloody nice rig btw
haha thanks man yeah the deans not that bad for blues actually the pups are quite tame but its right handed i feel so sorry for lefties guitar avalability and price wise it must suck

I'd get rid of the dean for a strat or tele. And probably switch out the orange cab for something else cause, while they do have an awesome sound, they are big fat orange eyesores.
hahah yeah im not a big fan of the colour haha man i should play more blues i wonder if thers a blues dude on here with a metal rig

I'd take the head and leave.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
hahah yeah its pretty sick kinda limited on sounds though

I'd crank the **** out of your rig and rock out for hours.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I'd put a TC Nova System in front of it and buy another Les Paul.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM