*EDIT* fixing a few punctuation errors and paragraphing is added

this is another rant by me, and i will punctuate this one.

so i just spent the last 2 hours locked in my room playing guitar and listening to my grandparents badmouth me, why? well thats a good question it goes like this.

it is sunday night and another family dinner grandparents included, we have a barbaque and things are great. after dinner i get out my acoustic guitar and start playing some blues because i know what my grandparents are like with music. so i'm playing away suddenly my grandpa gets up and says "goddamn you're so bloody useless." this took me aback a bit, then my grandma gets up and says ï wish you wouldn't play that horrible metal music..." so my mum decides to settle it and get out some music that my grandparents like, which is of course classical. and as me learning shred classical is something that i guess we have to have a little knowledge about.

but my mum pulls out a song in sheet music, now i can read sheet music but sightreading is not a strong skill of mine, so i sorta try and improvise a little but still keep to the basic framework of the song. me and my mom finish the song (she also plays guitar but hasn't played in years so it was sorta a muck around thing).

suddenly i get a barrage of comments and quips from my grandparents about me not being able to amount to anything music related if i cannot read music. now i am a placid person but i had put up with enough **** for one night i snapped, i got up and yelled "FOR ****S SAKE! I PLAY SOMETHING I THINK YOU WOULD LIKE YOU ****ING BADMOUTH ME, I PLAY SOMETHING YOU LIKE WHICH I HAVE NEVER ****ING WELL SEEN HEARD OR PLAYED BEFORE, YOU ****ING WELL BADMOUTH ME." now this sent my grandpa right off he gets up and yells "YOU'RE A ****ING USELESS GUITARIST AND A ****ING USELESS GRANDSON I SHOULD ****ING WELL DISOWN YOU!" well then he did the worst possible thing he took my guitar off me and threw it, now the guitar suffered no damage except for a broken A string, but the thing that stood out about that is he reeked of whiskey. and i noticed he downed like 5 shots before dinner.

so i just walk off to my room and don't come out until they've gone but i can hear my grandparents talking about how my great grandmother was a real muscian, and i was just another high school drop-out rock guitarist destined to flip burgers for a living, and my mom defending me (god bless her).

so now my problem is i have to go to there place tommorow for the day so i'm going to absolutly **** with them. i'm going to play death metal music on my guitar and put some children of bodom on their speaker system (my grandpa doesn't know how to work a CD player).

also a siggable quote for those who read the entire thing.

i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

/rant
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Last edited by aradine at Mar 30, 2008,
http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/your.html
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
tl, dr;

Grandpa's a drunk. You're a rebellious little wanker. Blah, blah, blah.

/thread
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Teenage anger, fuck yeah!

Cunt.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Go kill yourself.

Sorry I didn't read, as I forgot to bring my gear needed to scale such a tremendous wall of text.

Oh and you now have aidz
i say you watch mick thompsons lesson on how to be an asshole on a guitar on youtube. take you 100W tube amp and EMG loaded guitar and play the symphony which erupts from your ass.
Invite your whole band over (If you're in one) to play at their house, if they kick you out...play on the lawn.
please note: i don't expect serious answers from the pit just some laughs.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

First of all: Paragraphs.
Second: Punctuation.

Holy ****.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by pbiggie
your mum sounds like a cool lady

Agreed actually

And ahh ya know, old people can't think that well?

Well i sometimes get that too from my grandrents >.>
Quote by aradine
this is another rant by me, and i will punctuate this one.

That's a good start, but still....bleugh.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Archeo Avis
First of all: Paragraphs.
Second: Punctuation.

Holy ****.

paragraphs: sorta couldn't stop my rant once i started i'll see if i can edit it

punctuation: i did punctuate it did you actually read it or just assume i was another 8 year old ****tard that infects the pit on second thought don't answer that because i know what the answer will be....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020

my grandpa was the best man everr.. he supported me with everything but he passed away before i could show him anything =(

but yeah my dads like that hes gay. i had an argument with him today and apparently hed rather me be a f*cking chav ! .... fagg*t
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Quote by aradine
paragraphs: sorta couldn't stop my rant once i started i'll see if i can edit it

punctuation: i did punctuate it did you actually read it or just assume i was another 8 year old ****tard that infects the pit on second thought don't answer that because i know what the answer will be....

Your entire post looked like a dog taking a dump, eating it's own feces, then vomiting it up moments later, only in the form of text.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
You get your sig.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
It sounds like you just tried to please them with music and your drunk grandparents just acted disgracefully. I would do the stuff you plan to and avoid talking to them for the whole day. Maybe take some burgers with you and start randomly cooking them.
Are you sure they're Dicks? (Not pussys or arse-holes?)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by ALotLikeVegas
my grandpa was the best man everr.. he supported me with everything but he passed away before i could show him anything =(

but yeah my dads like that hes gay. i had an argument with him today and apparently hed rather me be a f*cking chav ! .... fagg*t

If your Dads gay, then I would like to know how you were conceved!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Are you sure they're Dicks? (Not pussys or arse-holes?)

well pussies are only half an inch from assholes my grandparents aren't that close not even in bed.....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020