I have a Mesa/Boogie F-30 amp with a epiphone dot studio guitar.

My first idea was to get a crybaby of some kind and a cheap muti fx, now though I think i'l just get a muti fx with a wah and preferably whammy but that isn't essential. Must have an expression pedal.

I've looked at some digitech pedals but the reviews ive seen say the sounds are digital and not great. Another thing is they have a lot of amp modeing and distortion things which i dont want.

All ideas are wecome,
please share your thoughts
im askin the same question...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
If you have a Mesa F-30 then I think an MFX under $200 wouldn't really do it justice, although you could maybe pick up a Boss GT-8 for that as the GT-10 is coming out soon (you'll probably need to haggle though).
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
i reccomend a line 6 pod 2.0
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by aaron00lee
i reccomend a line 6 pod 2.0

I hear the Pods are good too, but I recommended the GT-8 because Pods are better at amp modelling and GTs are better at effects. I'm assuming if he has a Mesa then he wants to use his amp's built in clean and overdrive rather than running digital amp models through it, but I could be wrong.
Quote by weemansyndrome
I hear the Pods are good too, but I recommended the GT-8 because Pods are better at amp modelling and GTs are better at effects. I'm assuming if he has a Mesa then he wants to use his amp's built in clean and overdrive rather than running digital amp models through it, but I could be wrong.

your dead right, thats kinda what put me off the digitech
true...but the GT8 is like 400 bucks or so
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
If you only want wah and whammy, check out the Digitech Expression Factory thingy. It's supposed to be pretty nifty.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
boss me 50 but thats 300

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by aaron00lee
true...but the GT8 is like 400 bucks or so

But you could go used and I've definitley heard a few stories of people haggling down to $200 for one. Plus it should be easier to get one cheap when the GT-10 comes out.