I have been thinking about a product I can't seem to find on the market. The pedal will be basically a wah enclosure with 6 jacks. When the pedal is depressed (like the trebley tone on the wah) the guitar signal goes through one chain of pedals fully and when it is in the heel position through another pedal chain. When the pedal is moved between the two is blends between both. An in and and an out. Then two outs (one for each pedal chain) and two ins( again one for each)

From my crude drawing (I know how to solder and ground the jacks, the lines just symbolise the jack) could anybody tell me if it would work. And if it would what pot value would be best?
Last edited by supergerbil at Mar 30, 2008,
so basically a line selector but controlled by a tredle instead of a switch? thought of this too. should work but I designed mine as it turns the volume down on one and increases on the other.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by funguy
so basically a line selector but controlled by a tredle instead of a switch? thought of this too. should work but I designed mine as it turns the volume down on one and increases on the other.

yes exactly the same as the one you designed. Have a pic of this design?
Quote by supergerbil
yes exactly the same as the one you designed. Have a pic of this design?

not on this comp but I'll try get it on the net for tomoz. and link it.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by funguy
not on this comp but I'll try get it on the net for tomoz. and link it.

thanks
Here's the Fx Panner
GEAR:
Marshall AVT 50x
i may be mistaken but it seems like a stereo volume pedal and a Y cable would accomplish the same thing much easier.
Thanks. that looks great and easier thn the one I had in mind.
Last edited by supergerbil at Apr 1, 2008,